We haven’t seen one of these on here before. This one was seen in the window of The Groom Room, a dog groomery and day care on Pacific Avenue near Hyde. On the assumption that no matter what the breed, there’s someone out there who loves them, I’m posting this fine specimen of a Shih Tzu. (Not my favorite breed, but far from my least favorite. They’re kind of cute and fuzzy, and are neither scared of people nor hostile to them. It’s not their fault they’re a little bit slow.)
Visit the DogBlogStore!
- E.Odum on Dog of the Day: Louie the Border Collie Mix
- Adam Lang on Sad Dog Day: Rest In Peace, Dasja the Bernese Mountain Dog
- Nancy on Sad Dog Day: Rest In Peace, Dasja the Bernese Mountain Dog
- Adam Lang on Dog of the Day: Charlie the Finnish Spitz Mix
- Hannah on Dog of the Day: Charlie the Finnish Spitz Mix
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets