We haven’t seen one of these on here before. This one was seen in the window of The Groom Room, a dog groomery and day care on Pacific Avenue near Hyde. On the assumption that no matter what the breed, there’s someone out there who loves them, I’m posting this fine specimen of a Shih Tzu. (Not my favorite breed, but far from my least favorite. They’re kind of cute and fuzzy, and are neither scared of people nor hostile to them. It’s not their fault they’re a little bit slow.)
Visit the DogBlogStore!
- Adam Lang on Dog of the Day: Xavi the German Shepherd/Pit Bull Mix
- Allison on Dog of the Day: Xavi the German Shepherd/Pit Bull Mix
- Adam Lang on Dog of the Day: Chow Mix
- Dog of the Day: OMG Guess! | The Dogs of San Francisco on Dog of the Day: Oh My God I Totally Cannot Handle Willow the Eurasier Puppy
- James Ludwig on Dog of the Day: Chow Mix
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets