We haven’t seen one of these on here before. This one was seen in the window of The Groom Room, a dog groomery and day care on Pacific Avenue near Hyde. On the assumption that no matter what the breed, there’s someone out there who loves them, I’m posting this fine specimen of a Shih Tzu. (Not my favorite breed, but far from my least favorite. They’re kind of cute and fuzzy, and are neither scared of people nor hostile to them. It’s not their fault they’re a little bit slow.)
Visit the DogBlogStore!
- box on Dog of the Day: Duchess the Diabetes Alert Dog in Training
- Beverly Rogers on Dog of the Day: Poor Italian Greyhound
- Adam Lang on Dog of the Day: Marley the English Bulldog Puppy
- Catherine on Dog of the Day: Marley the English Bulldog Puppy
- alexandra on Dog of the Day: Mu Hsu the Sheltie/Pomeranian Mix