I can’t believe I didn’t take down this pup’s name. We ran into him when we were walking Tidus, and Tidus really wanted to play but the puppy hadn’t had his shots yet so that was a non-starter. Looks like he’s mixed with some kind of terrier.
Visit the DogBlogStore!
- Terri on Dog of the Day: Oberon the Jack Russell Mix Puppy
- Sandy on Dog of the Day: Watson the 5-Month-Old Miniature Schnauzer
- Adam Lang on Dog of the Day: Frannie the Shar-Pei/Golden Retriever Mix
- Christi on Dog of the Day: Frannie the Shar-Pei/Golden Retriever Mix
- Adam Lang on Sunday Swap: Pelagic Cormorant?
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets