Well, mom had no idea what Zoey was, but I think she’s a Shiba mix. She’s so foxy and cute! She’s also super-friendly, and very curious. And has a somewhat alarming tendency to run around and around and around anything she happens to be tied up to. No, puppy, no strangling yourself!
Visit the DogBlogStore!
- Google on Dog of the Day: Bernese Mountain Dog/Golden Retriever Mix
- Source on Dog of the Day: Basil the Dachshund/Labrador Retriever Puppy
- Autumn on FOUND Dog of the Day: Possible Pomeranian and/or Papillon Mix, Found In Russian Hill
- Dan on Double Dog Day: Foxy the German Shepherd/Shiba Inu/Australian Cattle Dog mix (?) and Golden Friend
- E.Odum on Dog of the Day: Louie the Border Collie Mix
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets