Sweet older pup that I ran into at ‘Food Truck Thursdays‘ at Chameleon Cafe, Pacific and Leavenworth. If you’re in the neighborhood you owe it to yourself to drop by on Thursday evenings: they have a different food truck each week, and a surprising amount of the neighborhood ends up gathering there and socializing. Aside from me cornering these people and tackling their dogs, this may be the first exposure to other people in the neighborhood that some of these people have had!
Visit the DogBlogStore!
- lisa on Dog of the Day: Well-Trained Standard Poodle
- Dog of the Day: Entlebucher Sennenhund | The Dogs of San Francisco on Dog of the Day: Zurich the Entlebucher Sennenhund
- Adam Lang on Dog of the NATIONAL PUPPY DAY: Burger the 11-Week-Old Chihuahua/Pit Bull/Dachshund Mix Puppy
- heidi on Dog of the NATIONAL PUPPY DAY: Burger the 11-Week-Old Chihuahua/Pit Bull/Dachshund Mix Puppy
- Adam Lang on Dog of the Day: Duchess the Diabetes Alert Dog in Training
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets