Not sure if I posted some of Autumn’s pictures of these three before or not. I took a quick look and couldn’t find them. They live about a block and a half from us, in a little bitty pedestrian alley between two row houses. The road out in front is a cable-car road on a hefty hill, so nobody takes it at more than 15 mph, and the cats seem to do just fine. They get fed by the people in this apartment building, and are quite tame. I hadn’t found them before this, although Autumn mentioned them several times. But now I know where they are, so I can go get some feline fuzz therapy every once in a while.
Visit the DogBlogStore!
- Adam Lang on Dog of the Day: Sunny the Lab/Pit/Bullmastiff(?) Mix
- Adam Lang on Dog of the Day: Seta the German Shepherd/Husky Mix
- Sandy on Dog of the Day: Seta the German Shepherd/Husky Mix
- hazel davis on Dog of the Day: Sunny the Lab/Pit/Bullmastiff(?) Mix
- Adam Lang on Double Dog Thanks-Gav-ing Day: Jemma and Maya the Bernese Mountain Dogs
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets