Not sure if I posted some of Autumn’s pictures of these three before or not. I took a quick look and couldn’t find them. They live about a block and a half from us, in a little bitty pedestrian alley between two row houses. The road out in front is a cable-car road on a hefty hill, so nobody takes it at more than 15 mph, and the cats seem to do just fine. They get fed by the people in this apartment building, and are quite tame. I hadn’t found them before this, although Autumn mentioned them several times. But now I know where they are, so I can go get some feline fuzz therapy every once in a while.
Visit the DogBlogStore!
- Lisa on Sunday Swap: Pelagic Cormorant?
- Adam Lang on Dog of the Day: Zoey the Pom/Chihuahua/Dachshund Mix Puppy
- Sabrina on Dog of the Day: Zoey the Pom/Chihuahua/Dachshund Mix Puppy
- Confusing Double Dog Day: Magnet and Velcro the Keeshonds | The Dogs of San Francisco on Double Dog Day: Athena and Bandito the Keeshond Sibs
- Adam Lang on Double Dog Day: Two Foofly Wieners!
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets