I’ve been running into Foxy since the middle of 2010, over in Huntington Park, on Nob Hill. I’ve only taken pictures once, when she was playing with a golden retriever (this was back in my iPhone days, and they didn’t come out so great). And then I ran into her again at Wags and Wine, and I figured, what the heck, I’m taking pictures of everyone else. And dad helped her show off a few tricks, too.
Visit the DogBlogStore!
- Adam Lang on Dog of the Day: Chow Mix
- Dog of the Day: OMG Guess! | The Dogs of San Francisco on Dog of the Day: Oh My God I Totally Cannot Handle Willow the Eurasier Puppy
- James Ludwig on Dog of the Day: Chow Mix
- Adam Lang on Double Husk-a-Roonie Devil Dog Day
- Rose Marie on Double Husk-a-Roonie Devil Dog Day
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets