She doesn’t look terribly fortunate, does she? Well, she is. ’cause she had a mom who noticed that her eyelids were inverting, which often causes blindness in wrinkly dogs like shar peis. So she got a little bit of plastic surgery, and a week or so with the cone of shame. And I’ve seen her a half dozen times since then, at least, and she’s got the cone off and is happy again.
Visit the DogBlogStore!
- Adam Lang on Sunday Swap: Pelagic Cormorant?
- Lisa on Sunday Swap: Pelagic Cormorant?
- Adam Lang on Dog of the Day: Zoey the Pom/Chihuahua/Dachshund Mix Puppy
- Sabrina on Dog of the Day: Zoey the Pom/Chihuahua/Dachshund Mix Puppy
- Confusing Double Dog Day: Magnet and Velcro the Keeshonds | The Dogs of San Francisco on Double Dog Day: Athena and Bandito the Keeshond Sibs
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets