She doesn’t look terribly fortunate, does she? Well, she is. ’cause she had a mom who noticed that her eyelids were inverting, which often causes blindness in wrinkly dogs like shar peis. So she got a little bit of plastic surgery, and a week or so with the cone of shame. And I’ve seen her a half dozen times since then, at least, and she’s got the cone off and is happy again.
Visit the DogBlogStore!
- Adam Lang on Dog of the Day: Smooth-Coated Collie
- John Richardson on Dog of the Day: Smooth-Coated Collie
- Bailey on Dog of the Day: Buster the Corgi/Lab Mix?
- Adam Lang on Dog of the Day: Sunny the Lab/Pit/Bullmastiff(?) Mix
- Adam Lang on Dog of the Day: Seta the German Shepherd/Husky Mix
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets