She doesn’t look terribly fortunate, does she? Well, she is. ’cause she had a mom who noticed that her eyelids were inverting, which often causes blindness in wrinkly dogs like shar peis. So she got a little bit of plastic surgery, and a week or so with the cone of shame. And I’ve seen her a half dozen times since then, at least, and she’s got the cone off and is happy again.
Visit the DogBlogStore!
- Sandy on FOUND Dog of the Day: Possible Pomeranian and/or Papillon Mix, Found In Russian Hill
- Autumn on FOUND Dog of the Day: Possible Pomeranian and/or Papillon Mix, Found In Russian Hill
- Dan on Double Dog Day: Foxy the German Shepherd/Shiba Inu/Australian Cattle Dog mix (?) and Golden Friend
- E.Odum on Dog of the Day: Louie the Border Collie Mix
- Adam Lang on Sad Dog Day: Rest In Peace, Dasja the Bernese Mountain Dog
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets