I ran into Clancy being walked by his owner, a Chinese gentleman who happily informed me that he was named Clancy and was an Irish Terrier. Although he didn’t say so explicitly, I wonder whether he might have been named for the Clancy Brothers (an Irish music group that Autumn dislikes rather intensely).
Visit the DogBlogStore!
- Darrick Austin on Double Dog Day: Golden/Dachshund Mix and West Highland White Terrier
- Caturday Supplement: Adopted Kitten | The Dogs of San Francisco on Dog of the Day: Atticus the Border Collie
- Adam Lang on Dog of the Day: Dachshund/Papillon (?)
- oscar on Double Dog Day: English Mastiff and Pit Bull (Mix?)
- Romo's Mom on Dog of the Day: Dachshund/Papillon (?)
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets