Sophie is a wiggly little 7-month-old pup, but that’s not why 70 percent of the pictures of I took of her were so blurry that I couldn’t even tell they were of a dog. I had the misfortune to run into her in a shady area on a quite dim day. Curse the luck.
Visit the DogBlogStore!
- Adam Lang on Sunday Swap: Pelagic Cormorant?
- Lisa on Sunday Swap: Pelagic Cormorant?
- Adam Lang on Dog of the Day: Zoey the Pom/Chihuahua/Dachshund Mix Puppy
- Sabrina on Dog of the Day: Zoey the Pom/Chihuahua/Dachshund Mix Puppy
- Confusing Double Dog Day: Magnet and Velcro the Keeshonds | The Dogs of San Francisco on Double Dog Day: Athena and Bandito the Keeshond Sibs
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets