I found a little friend on my rambles. I picked her up and put her on my shoulder and took her for a walk, and then, when I got back, returned her to her garden and went on my way. (Autumn’s not entirely fond of ladybugs, since her house was infested by thousands of a Japanese beetle that is similar in appearance but stinks! But I’m a big fan. They are so cheerful and pretty, and they eat aphids. How can you go wrong?)
Visit the DogBlogStore!
- Darrick Austin on Dog of the Day: Pug in a Purple Octopus Costume
- Dog of the Day: Pug in a Purple Octopus Costume | The Dogs of San Francisco on Double Dog Thanks-Gav-ing Day: Jemma and Minka the Bernese Mountain Dogs
- Dog of the Day: Dexter the 10-Week-Old Labrador Retriever/Australian Cattle Dog Mix Puppy | The Dogs of San Francisco on Dog of the Day: Oh My God I Have No Idea But I Want One
- Darrick on Double Dog Day: Golden/Dachshund Mix and West Highland White Terrier
- Adam Lang on Double Dog Day: Golden/Dachshund Mix and West Highland White Terrier
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets