I found a little friend on my rambles. I picked her up and put her on my shoulder and took her for a walk, and then, when I got back, returned her to her garden and went on my way. (Autumn’s not entirely fond of ladybugs, since her house was infested by thousands of a Japanese beetle that is similar in appearance but stinks! But I’m a big fan. They are so cheerful and pretty, and they eat aphids. How can you go wrong?)
Visit the DogBlogStore!
- Lisa on Sunday Swap: Pelagic Cormorant?
- Adam Lang on Dog of the Day: Zoey the Pom/Chihuahua/Dachshund Mix Puppy
- Sabrina on Dog of the Day: Zoey the Pom/Chihuahua/Dachshund Mix Puppy
- Confusing Double Dog Day: Magnet and Velcro the Keeshonds | The Dogs of San Francisco on Double Dog Day: Athena and Bandito the Keeshond Sibs
- Adam Lang on Double Dog Day: Two Foofly Wieners!
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets