I found a little friend on my rambles. I picked her up and put her on my shoulder and took her for a walk, and then, when I got back, returned her to her garden and went on my way. (Autumn’s not entirely fond of ladybugs, since her house was infested by thousands of a Japanese beetle that is similar in appearance but stinks! But I’m a big fan. They are so cheerful and pretty, and they eat aphids. How can you go wrong?)
Visit the DogBlogStore!
- Dan on Double Dog Day: Foxy the German Shepherd/Shiba Inu/Australian Cattle Dog mix (?) and Golden Friend
- E.Odum on Dog of the Day: Louie the Border Collie Mix
- Adam Lang on Sad Dog Day: Rest In Peace, Dasja the Bernese Mountain Dog
- Nancy on Sad Dog Day: Rest In Peace, Dasja the Bernese Mountain Dog
- Adam Lang on Dog of the Day: Charlie the Finnish Spitz Mix
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets