I found a little friend on my rambles. I picked her up and put her on my shoulder and took her for a walk, and then, when I got back, returned her to her garden and went on my way. (Autumn’s not entirely fond of ladybugs, since her house was infested by thousands of a Japanese beetle that is similar in appearance but stinks! But I’m a big fan. They are so cheerful and pretty, and they eat aphids. How can you go wrong?)
Visit the DogBlogStore!
- box on Dog of the Day: Duchess the Diabetes Alert Dog in Training
- Beverly Rogers on Dog of the Day: Poor Italian Greyhound
- Adam Lang on Dog of the Day: Marley the English Bulldog Puppy
- Catherine on Dog of the Day: Marley the English Bulldog Puppy
- alexandra on Dog of the Day: Mu Hsu the Sheltie/Pomeranian Mix