Visit the DogBlogStore!
- Dan on Double Dog Day: Foxy the German Shepherd/Shiba Inu/Australian Cattle Dog mix (?) and Golden Friend
- Adam Lang on Dog of the Day: Chloe the German Shepherd/Husky Mix
- Adam Lang on FOUND Dog of the Day: Possible Pomeranian and/or Papillon Mix, Found In Russian Hill
- Adam Lang on Double Dog Day: Foxy the German Shepherd/Shiba Inu/Australian Cattle Dog mix (?) and Golden Friend
- Adam Lang on Dog of the Day: Louie the Border Collie Mix
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Author Archives: Adam Lang
Uh… it’s okay, Trooper. Everything is going to be all right. And speaking of things being all right: we found the owners of yesterday’s dog, and returned him safe and sound this morning. Happy ending!
(First things first: If anyone knows who this dog belongs to, please email me at alang @ this blog (dogsofsf.com) and help me get in contact with the owner!) I didn’t exactly expect to be spending my evening this way, … Continue reading
No, that’s not a misprint: Kate is a 12-year-old Australian kelpie that came from Australia. How come so many adorable breeds are from Australia, anyway?
He just wants petting. Why are you running away?
Fluffy German shepherd for your viewing enjoyment.
That’s what mom says, and I won’t argue… she has that look to her. Although she could also be a golden mix, maybe.
*singing* “Vizsla vizsla vizsl’amour, vizsla vizsla vizsl’amour, vizsla vizsla vizsl’amour, vizsla companie!” Well, it sort of works, if you pronounce ‘vizsla’ with three syllables.
Autumn and I ran into Buster a few weeks ago. He was four months old and utterly entrancing. And it turns out that we’re not the only entranced ones: it seems that he has an Instagram page of his very … Continue reading
And the award for ‘best name for a female Great Dane’ goes to… (Not to mention the award for most ridiculous floppy ears that keep trying to stand up.)