Visit the DogBlogStore!
- Darrick Austin on Dog of the Day: Pug in a Purple Octopus Costume
- Dog of the Day: Pug in a Purple Octopus Costume | The Dogs of San Francisco on Double Dog Thanks-Gav-ing Day: Jemma and Minka the Bernese Mountain Dogs
- Dog of the Day: Dexter the 10-Week-Old Labrador Retriever/Australian Cattle Dog Mix Puppy | The Dogs of San Francisco on Dog of the Day: Oh My God I Have No Idea But I Want One
- Darrick on Double Dog Day: Golden/Dachshund Mix and West Highland White Terrier
- Adam Lang on Double Dog Day: Golden/Dachshund Mix and West Highland White Terrier
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Category Archives: Caturday Supplement
Someone got adopted! This kitten is getting a new home, and a new, noble name: Atticus! (I approve, especially given the proud history of the name here on DoSF.)
Guess what time of year it is? It’s time for MORE MACY’S WINDOW KITTIES*! (* And puppies! Offer not available in all areas. Void where prohibited by regulations regarding excessive cuteness. Which, thank goodness, does not include San Francisco.)
As I mentioned, there were a few non-dogs that showed up at that dog fair. We already had a bunny, but here’s one of the most distinctive kitties I have ever seen. (She was adoptable but I forgot to get … Continue reading
A friend of mine suggested this, and I guess I really ought to post it, since probably not every single person in the whole United States has seen it yet. And, well, if there’s any animal of the week in … Continue reading
Autumn and I went to a ‘dog fair’ block party last weekend (I know, I know, I totally forgot to post about it before hand, I’m a bad dog blogger!) and it turns out there were also kitties (which I … Continue reading
Only a few more weeks until I can get another crop of Macy’s kitties. Until then, have some pretty bugs! Anyone know what they are?
It’s Autumn’s birthday tomorrow, and how better to celebrate this caturday than with some sea lions, playing in the bay?
Wish I could have said hello to this pretty snake at the Aquarium of the Bay, but alas, he was behind glass. His species is (I think?) ‘King Snake’, but he was extra-long. Hence the title.
Another kitty from my rambles in Oakland.
Ran into this somewhat derpy specimen in a shop window last night, in Berkeley.