Visit the DogBlogStore!
- AJ on Dog of the Day: Peaches the Chow/Wheaten Terrier/Poodle Mix?
- Adam Lang on Dog of the Day: Madeline the Chow Mix
- Adam Lang on Dog of the Day: Australian Shepherd Mix Puppy
- Adam Lang on Puppy Week, Day 4: Maya the Ridiculous Wiggly Labrador Retriever Puppy
- Leslie on Dog of the Day: Madeline the Chow Mix
Category Archives: Dogs out of SF
I’m pretty sure that’s who this pup is, anyway. And I’m sorry, no dog with a face like that is going to win any ‘ugliest dog’ competition… even if her alopecia (‘alpo-pecia’ perhaps?) is acting up more than a little. … Continue reading
Another dog from the Crossroads Cafe.
Trying out the WordPress iPhone app again. I heard that there were some significant upgrades. We ran into this pup at a craft fair in Albany. A very recent rescue. She’s very territorial but very sweet. Hmm. Still doesn’t seem … Continue reading
These three (plus a couple others) were all playing nicely together in a local dog park. Edit: Autumn and Anne (in the comments) both agree: third dog is a Soft-Coated Wheaten Terrier. I can never remember what those look like, … Continue reading