Visit the DogBlogStore!
- Darrick Austin on Dog of the Day: Pug in a Purple Octopus Costume
- Dog of the Day: Pug in a Purple Octopus Costume | The Dogs of San Francisco on Double Dog Thanks-Gav-ing Day: Jemma and Minka the Bernese Mountain Dogs
- Dog of the Day: Dexter the 10-Week-Old Labrador Retriever/Australian Cattle Dog Mix Puppy | The Dogs of San Francisco on Dog of the Day: Oh My God I Have No Idea But I Want One
- Darrick on Double Dog Day: Golden/Dachshund Mix and West Highland White Terrier
- Adam Lang on Double Dog Day: Golden/Dachshund Mix and West Highland White Terrier
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Category Archives: Roll of 28
Three blocks from my apartment. Kinda pretty at night, although the Oakland lights do spoil the effect somewhat. If Oakland ever has a major power outage (and the Bay Bridge doesn’t) I will totally be out there taking pictures.
The building next to the one I work in. The reflection is part of AT&T park, across the street.
Autumn and I took a trip out east of San Francisco, and did a little hiking. This is a valley known as ‘Little Yosemite’. Gorgeous.
For my birthday, Autumn and I went up to the Marine Mammal Center, in the Marin headlands, just north of SF. They were pretty empty, January and February being their slow season, but there were still five occupants, three of … Continue reading
It’s my birthday tomorrow! (The 25th, that is.) And, quite coincidentally, two of my most favorite musicians in the world were in town tonight (and tomorrow night, the 25th, too!) at the Freight and Salvage in Berkeley: Martin Hayes and … Continue reading
No, this is not a picture of a flatulent kangaroo. Instead, it is something even more inexplicable: a piece of art that is attached to a roof near AT&T park (and, consequently, also near my workplace.) Incidentally, do not even … Continue reading
This house was redone, inside and out, a couple of years ago. Autumn and I watched it being done, and were very impressed with the lovely improvements made to the inside. And then the outside was painted bright fire-engine red … Continue reading
Argh. I forgot to post one of these yesterday. I’m a bad boy. Anyway, building on the day before yesterday’s Irish pub picture, I thought this was kind of funny. Seen in front of O’Neill’s Irish Pub.
McTeague’s pub, on Polk Street, has a unique sign.