Visit the DogBlogStore!
- Adam Lang on Sad Dog Day: Rest In Peace, Dasja the Bernese Mountain Dog
- Nancy on Sad Dog Day: Rest In Peace, Dasja the Bernese Mountain Dog
- Adam Lang on Dog of the Day: Charlie the Finnish Spitz Mix
- Hannah on Dog of the Day: Charlie the Finnish Spitz Mix
- Cloud Galanes-Rosenbaum on Dog of the Day: Xander (Alexander) the Shiba Inu Mix
Category Archives: Seen in San Francisco
You might notice my ‘Roll of 28′ picture today isn’t exactly inspiring. Well, you’ll have to cut me a break, because on my way in to work I was running kind of late, and on my way home from work … Continue reading
There’s a shop near Union Square (on Post between Mason and Powell) that has a bunch of dog art in it. I haven’t been by when they were open yet, but this guy was in the window.
Guess we still have a hive or two in the city. Makes sense, really: it doesn’t generally get cold enough for them to go inactive in SF, so the mites and fungi and such can’t get them nearly as badly. … Continue reading
Spotted this guy a while back in one of the parks that the parrots frequent. God, they’re gorgeous birds.
A couple people have complimented me on the title image for the blog, with the misty bridge. I was really only planning on keeping that up there until I got a suitable dog panorama to put there, but it does … Continue reading
Is this or is this not one of the cutest signs you’ve ever seen? This place is on Second a little South of Mission, and has quite tasty muffins! (So what breed do you think it is? I think it’s … Continue reading
One of the reasons I love San Francisco is that the graffiti artists are generally smarter than the advertising agencies.