Visit the DogBlogStore!
- Adam Lang on Dog of the Day: Greta the Golden Retriever/Toy Poodle Mix
- Kathleen on Dog of the Day: Greta the Golden Retriever/Toy Poodle Mix
- Dolores Harris on Dog of the Day: Jake the St. Bernard/Golden Retriever Mix
- Adam Lang on Dog of the Day: Jake the St. Bernard/Golden Retriever Mix
- Stephen on Dog of the Day: Jake the St. Bernard/Golden Retriever Mix
Monthly Archives: December 2009
Let’s call him the Dog of the Year. He’s pretty awesome dog, and one you don’t see every day: a Finnish Spitz. I’ve run into this same dog a couple times in the same place, outside the Crossroads Cafe down … Continue reading
Your Christmas present for this year: a pair of Cardigan Welsh Corgis. I can only assume that the muzzled fellow is not good around other dogs, as I have met these two on multiple occasions and they have both been … Continue reading
Not 100% sure about this breed identification, but I am 100% sure he’s awesome. Also: FLUFFY! PS: I call them ‘Wil Wheaton Terriers’. This is almost certainly because I’m a bad person.
An inscrutable French Bulldog, for your enjoyment. Does he remind anyone else of the antagonist from a spy movie?
A gray kitty from the Macy’s Christmas display. Continue reading