Visit the DogBlogStore!
- Sandy on Dog of the Day: Pepsi the Australian Shepherd Who Stole a Fox’s Tail
- Sandy on Dog of the Day: Watson the Golden Retriever/Border Collie Mix
- Teresa Shoemaker on Puppy Week, Day 4: Maya the Ridiculous Wiggly Labrador Retriever Puppy
- Mike Witthoft on Puppy Week, Day 4: Maya the Ridiculous Wiggly Labrador Retriever Puppy
- Bernie on Dog of the Day: Fooooofly Wiener!
Monthly Archives: April 2010
Look at that fluff. This guy is spoiled rotten, and with good reason. How could you not spoil him rotten? If I had this dog, I’d spend about half an hour every day with my face buried in white foozly … Continue reading
For your approval: DoSF’s second wiener lump.
We haven’t had one of these yet, so I figured I’d post him in here, even if the point of view is a little silly.
For your consideration: a poodle lump. (Possibly a poodle-mix lump.)
Please forgive me if I post too many goldens: I grew up living near golden retrievers, and I may be a little more biased towards them than some people can stand. I think you’ll agree, though, that this is one … Continue reading
Very unusual, very pretty. And, since they’re German shepherds, they’re also wonderfully loyal, smart, and a whole lot of fun. A portrait, after the break.
Another golden/collie mix, only this one they’re pretty sure about. (Although she might have some more in her besides just those two…) Gorgeous gal I’ve run into a few times now: once in the Nob Hill area, and once out … Continue reading
Another ‘I have no clue’ dog, but Autumn did have a clue on this one: she thinks it’s a golden retriever/collie mix, or maybe an Irish setter/collie. I have no idea. All I know is that I love this dog. … Continue reading
Well, I hate to say it, but this guy has me stumped. Look at all three pictures, including the head-shot, and give me your guesses.