Visit the DogBlogStore!
- Adam Lang on Dog of the Day: Preview Service Puppy
- Anh on Dog of the Day: Preview Service Puppy
- Darrick Austin on Dog of the Day: Pug in a Purple Octopus Costume
- Dog of the Day: Pug in a Purple Octopus Costume | The Dogs of San Francisco on Double Dog Thanks-Gav-ing Day: Jemma and Minka the Bernese Mountain Dogs
- Dog of the Day: Dexter the 10-Week-Old Labrador Retriever/Australian Cattle Dog Mix Puppy | The Dogs of San Francisco on Dog of the Day: Oh My God I Have No Idea But I Want One
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Monthly Archives: April 2010
Look at that fluff. This guy is spoiled rotten, and with good reason. How could you not spoil him rotten? If I had this dog, I’d spend about half an hour every day with my face buried in white foozly … Continue reading
For your approval: DoSF’s second wiener lump.
We haven’t had one of these yet, so I figured I’d post him in here, even if the point of view is a little silly.
For your consideration: a poodle lump. (Possibly a poodle-mix lump.)
Please forgive me if I post too many goldens: I grew up living near golden retrievers, and I may be a little more biased towards them than some people can stand. I think you’ll agree, though, that this is one … Continue reading
Very unusual, very pretty. And, since they’re German shepherds, they’re also wonderfully loyal, smart, and a whole lot of fun. A portrait, after the break.
Another golden/collie mix, only this one they’re pretty sure about. (Although she might have some more in her besides just those two…) Gorgeous gal I’ve run into a few times now: once in the Nob Hill area, and once out … Continue reading
Another ‘I have no clue’ dog, but Autumn did have a clue on this one: she thinks it’s a golden retriever/collie mix, or maybe an Irish setter/collie. I have no idea. All I know is that I love this dog. … Continue reading
Well, I hate to say it, but this guy has me stumped. Look at all three pictures, including the head-shot, and give me your guesses.