Visit the DogBlogStore!
- Teresa Shoemaker on Puppy Week, Day 4: Maya the Ridiculous Wiggly Labrador Retriever Puppy
- Mike Witthoft on Puppy Week, Day 4: Maya the Ridiculous Wiggly Labrador Retriever Puppy
- Bernie on Dog of the Day: Fooooofly Wiener!
- Brenda Shaw on Puppy Week, Day 4: Maya the Ridiculous Wiggly Labrador Retriever Puppy
- Graham on Dog of the Day: Patchwork Miniature Dachshund
Monthly Archives: November 2010
And, just to mix things up, that’s two Pomeranians in a row! This one is Chopper, a happy 12-year-old pup from the Nob Hill area. I sure hope I have his attitude when I’m as old as he is… relatively … Continue reading
The white ones always fake me out. Fortunately, I have Autumn to set me straight.
This poor gal was terrified of everyone and everything. She kept edging closer to the curb every time someone walked by, even if they didn’t even look in her direction. Can anyone say ‘rescue dog?’ (Incidentally, she also looks like … Continue reading
Another disgruntled disciple of King Charles the Spanielhearted! (Two more pictures moved below the break.)
He guards the entrance to ‘heck’, of course. (Sorry for the late post: computer issues.)
She’s retired! She just lounges in the sun all day, and people bring her stuff. (Second picture moved below the break.)
This guy’s having a good day. Looks like Autumn is too, actually.
Baaaaaa… baaaaaahhh… baaaaaaark! Er, I mean baaaah. (Two more rather sheepish pictures moved below the break.)
Not sure what to make of this guy: the ears look pure cropped pit but the muzzle looks a little different. (Moved one picture below the break.)
And now, DoSF brings you ‘A Day in the Life of a Trainee Assistance Dog’. Four more pics pushed under the divider.