Visit the DogBlogStore!
- Olivia on Dog of the Day: Chloe the German Shepherd/Husky Mix
- Sandy on FOUND Dog of the Day: Possible Pomeranian and/or Papillon Mix, Found In Russian Hill
- Autumn on FOUND Dog of the Day: Possible Pomeranian and/or Papillon Mix, Found In Russian Hill
- Dan on Double Dog Day: Foxy the German Shepherd/Shiba Inu/Australian Cattle Dog mix (?) and Golden Friend
- E.Odum on Dog of the Day: Louie the Border Collie Mix
Monthly Archives: January 2011
May I introduce B, the 3/4 Siberian Husky, 1/4 Wolf puppy? She is totally adorable from nose to tailtip. And she is desperately in need of cuddles, so if you are down in the South Beach/Southern Embarcadero area and see … Continue reading
A little Caturday surprise for y’all. It’s been a while since I remembered to do this. These guys are from this Christmas’s Macy’s adoption window.
Ohhh, someone’s a cutie! Fifteen weeks old.
I got a couple of pictures of Malia with the new camera, and she’s a pretty enough beast that I think she’s worth a second look. And this time, when I asked, her dad said she was a Chow/Samoyed, which … Continue reading
No, that’s not an instruction, it’s a name. His name is Chase, and he’s a German shorthaired pointer. I’m sure he’d be delighted if you chased him for a while, though. He seemed playful enough.
Ohh, man, I’m not sure I could handle Rosie. She’s one hell of a lot of dog! And yet, every inch a lady. Well, aside from a little drool. But nobody’s perfect.
Long day. Have a galloping hound mix. (Well, maybe. Maybe Autumn will correct me?)
Ran into these two in the Russian Hill area. I was told that Malarky (the black one) was Havanese and Chihuahua. I’m not sure I buy it.
Xena, retriever princess!