Visit the DogBlogStore!
- Darrick Austin on Double Dog Day: Golden/Dachshund Mix and West Highland White Terrier
- Caturday Supplement: Adopted Kitten | The Dogs of San Francisco on Dog of the Day: Atticus the Border Collie
- Adam Lang on Dog of the Day: Dachshund/Papillon (?)
- oscar on Double Dog Day: English Mastiff and Pit Bull (Mix?)
- Romo's Mom on Dog of the Day: Dachshund/Papillon (?)
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Monthly Archives: March 2011
I have to admit, the only thing I thought of when I saw him was ‘he looks like a coyote mix!’
Just a guess at the Maltese mix. I was wandering around taking pictures when what did I see but an akita, headed my way. I think I may have seen this guy before.
It’s been a long day for me, so here’s a puggle puppy, hold the commentary.
Isn’t it amazing how different the same dog can look in different photos, even ones taken five seconds apart?
Someone’s been rolling in the ryegrass… (Edit: pronoun repair. ‘She’ turns out to be ‘Harvey’.)
Another dog from that same dog park. These pictures are a giant pain in the tukhus, as my grandma used to say. They were shot with a Canon SLR in Canon’s ‘raw’ mode, which means that I have to spend … Continue reading
We caught Jake in a goofy-happy mood. I am told that he occasionally decides to look noble and long-suffering, but it usually doesn’t last long.
Another friend for the Great Dane, whose name (I totally forgot to even look for it!) is Soolie, aka Sulimon. The playmate is a white German shepherd/greyhound mix named Jake. Tomorrow, Jake gets his own day.
How in the world did I not know about this? Here’s a sleeping puppy in celebration.
Aww. Our friend the Great Dane just wants to play, but I think this guy is totally ambivalent. He never even looks up when the Dane is galloping towards him.