Visit the DogBlogStore!
- Adam Lang on Dog of the Day: Preview Service Puppy
- Anh on Dog of the Day: Preview Service Puppy
- Darrick Austin on Dog of the Day: Pug in a Purple Octopus Costume
- Dog of the Day: Pug in a Purple Octopus Costume | The Dogs of San Francisco on Double Dog Thanks-Gav-ing Day: Jemma and Minka the Bernese Mountain Dogs
- Dog of the Day: Dexter the 10-Week-Old Labrador Retriever/Australian Cattle Dog Mix Puppy | The Dogs of San Francisco on Dog of the Day: Oh My God I Have No Idea But I Want One
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Monthly Archives: April 2011
(Pronounced ‘Hay Den’.) Half Australian Cattle Dog, half Australian Shepherd. So he likes sheep, cows, balls, his own tail, and everybody.
Sorry for the short post: having some technical difficulties. Trying out an EyeFi card, which is a SD card that offloads its photos via WiFi, and can also do geolocation on them based on the WiFi networks that are nearby. … Continue reading
Poor pups, tied up outside a yummy-smelling restaurant.
They don’t come much more adorable and fluffy than this gal right here.
Autumn says that we’ve had one of these (most ridiculous of) dogs before, but if so, I must have spelled it wrong, because a search of my blog doesn’t turn it up.
Another playful puppy for today, only this one is a lot littler and even less dignified-looking.
A keeshund, for your viewing pleasure. This one was quite eager to make my acquaintance, but finally let me take a few pictures before demanding to be petted. I guess I can understand, it must get awfully itchy under that … Continue reading
Not sure about the breed identification for the latter, but someone told me there was a dead black Bernese/Golden mix wandering around, and this gal looks like she fits the bill. The pit bull did get a little rough, as … Continue reading
Not just our first smooth-coated collie on here, but the first one I’ve ever seen. Is it just me, or are they kinda funny-looking?
This is a Tale of Two Terrors… er, I mean, terriers. One of them is named ‘Coco’, or possibly ‘Cocoa’. But I don’t know which one.