Visit the DogBlogStore!
- Adam Lang on Dog of the NATIONAL PUPPY DAY: Burger the 11-Week-Old Chihuahua/Pit Bull/Dachshund Mix Puppy
- heidi on Dog of the NATIONAL PUPPY DAY: Burger the 11-Week-Old Chihuahua/Pit Bull/Dachshund Mix Puppy
- Adam Lang on Dog of the Day: Duchess the Diabetes Alert Dog in Training
- Adam Lang on Dog of the Day: Panda the Miniature Australian Shepherd Puppy
- Rose Marie on Dog of the Day: Panda the Miniature Australian Shepherd Puppy
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Monthly Archives: May 2011
This is Trout, the pup that Autumn dogsat this weekend. I’ll be posting more of him later on, but right now I’m still hashing out the last of my computer problems, so all you get is a little taste of … Continue reading
I am having some serious computer issues. Like my laptop’s hard drive has gone south in a big way. The good news: I have a very current backup. (Like, I don’t think I’m missing a single file.) The bad news: … Continue reading
Hmm. Nope. Not a clue.
I have secondhand information that says that the pup on the right is a mastiff/pit bull mix, but if so, he sure doesn’t show much mastiff. That’s okay, though. The other guy shows plenty of mastiff for the both of … Continue reading
I’ve never met an Airedale before. They sure are big!
Just a guess, but with the short legs, saddle markings, and insatiable appetite, I think I have a pretty good chance at being right.
This guy’s a little bit on the mischievous side. The container marked ‘good dog’ is full of dog biscuits. But in theory, it’s the human that’s supposed to decide whether the doggie’s been good, and give him a treat if … Continue reading
A goofy golden with a twisty tail! Supposedly this pup is all golden, but I’ve never seen one with a tail that curly before.
This old gentleman was out for his afternoon walk when I caught up with him. And, while he was clearly slowing down in his old age, he made it clear that an old dog could still teach me a new … Continue reading