Visit the DogBlogStore!
- Adam Lang on Dog of the Day: Lizzy the Shetland Sheepdog/Golden Retriever Mix
- bryanna gresswell on Dog of the Day: Lizzy the Shetland Sheepdog/Golden Retriever Mix
- Dog of the Day: Nico the Repeat Customer Pembroke Welsh Corgi | The Dogs of San Francisco on CORGI WEEK: The Adventures of Nico and the Spotty Puppy Belly OF DOOOOOM!
- Adam Lang on Dog of the Day: Tai the Pharaoh Hound/Formosan Mountain Dog
- Jeff Curtis on Dog of the Day: Tai the Pharaoh Hound/Formosan Mountain Dog
Monthly Archives: August 2011
A larger than usual post today, to make up for the lateness, and also because I have one that I’ve been meaning to get to for a few days now. I think I’m going to leave this one up for … Continue reading
Busy day at work. I’ll post after work today.
Today I have for you some more pictures from Bay to Barkers. In particular, the boy in the pictures is Joey, and the dog is Romeo the golden retriever mix, with a special guest appearance by Toby the golden retriever. … Continue reading
Pictures are from the annual Swiss Dog Day in San Francisco. I have rarely seen such a good example of the ‘play bow’ or ‘play pose’ or whatever you like to call it before. The tail is straight up in … Continue reading
A picture from my trip to Monterey a couple of weeks ago. I rented a 70-200mm f2.8 zoom lens and a 2x teleconverter for my Canon 50D for the trip. (For those who don’t know what that is, it just … Continue reading
Found this guy standing around outside of our favorite cheese shop. And I have to say, if golden retrievers are the ‘happy stoners’ of the dog world, this guy could definitely give them a run for their money. Well, maybe … Continue reading
I ran into Mickey one morning on the way to work, and immediately knew I had to take some pictures. After all, how often do you run into a dog wearing galoshes? Turns out Mickey moved to San Francisco (with … Continue reading
Husky/akita is what mom says. She’s huge, though, so might be part malamute instead. Anyway, she is certainly the embodiment of all that is fluffy. She’s 8 years old, but it doesn’t seem to have slowed her down much.
I’m actually not sure… mom said Hash was a pit bull/lab mix, but I’m going to have to go with Staffordshire/Lab. Looking at the face, he looks a lot like one, plus he’s sort of squat to be a pit … Continue reading