Visit the DogBlogStore!
- Darrick Austin on Dog of the Day: Pug in a Purple Octopus Costume
- Dog of the Day: Pug in a Purple Octopus Costume | The Dogs of San Francisco on Double Dog Thanks-Gav-ing Day: Jemma and Minka the Bernese Mountain Dogs
- Dog of the Day: Dexter the 10-Week-Old Labrador Retriever/Australian Cattle Dog Mix Puppy | The Dogs of San Francisco on Dog of the Day: Oh My God I Have No Idea But I Want One
- Darrick on Double Dog Day: Golden/Dachshund Mix and West Highland White Terrier
- Adam Lang on Double Dog Day: Golden/Dachshund Mix and West Highland White Terrier
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Monthly Archives: December 2011
My brother and I were out walking in San Francisco yesterday. It was misting out, everything was a little damp, but that didn’t stop one gentleman from taking his cat out on a nice little walk. Seems oddly appropriate, for … Continue reading
Haven’t had one of these fellows in a while, and this one is a splendid example of the breed.
Not sure about the breed mix, and neither was her dad. Funny thing: she looks like a gigantic Australian kelpie.
Bear lives up to his name: he’s huge-normous!
On the road today and tomorrow, so here is a picture of Ceili, Autumn’s family dog, taken with a Christmas gift, a fisheye lens for the iPhone.
For your Christmas enjoyment. I didn’t have any dogs with wreaths but I found you a really pretty pooch. It’s hard to see except in one slightly blurry picture, but she doesn’t just have two different colored eyes: her right eye … Continue reading
Macy’s kitty for your Christmas Even enjoyment!
I haven’t posted a triple dog day in forever! Walker (6 months old, in brown), Munsen (11 months, in tan), and Bruno (2 years, in white) are all good friends, although Bruno is a visitor. The three of them were … Continue reading
Poor Gromit. He seemed so bewildered by our strange San Francisco ways!
Another husky-and-friend set. I’ll leave you to decide which one is the main character and which is the humorous sidekick.