Visit the DogBlogStore!
- Dog of the Day: Entlebucher Sennenhund | The Dogs of San Francisco on Dog of the Day: Zurich the Entlebucher Sennenhund
- Adam Lang on Dog of the NATIONAL PUPPY DAY: Burger the 11-Week-Old Chihuahua/Pit Bull/Dachshund Mix Puppy
- heidi on Dog of the NATIONAL PUPPY DAY: Burger the 11-Week-Old Chihuahua/Pit Bull/Dachshund Mix Puppy
- Adam Lang on Dog of the Day: Duchess the Diabetes Alert Dog in Training
- Adam Lang on Dog of the Day: Panda the Miniature Australian Shepherd Puppy
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: Albany
Is it just the angle of the shot, or does this dog look like she has a little corgi in her?
A friend of ours emailed us a picture of her cat, “The Blob”. (If I say that that name makes me think of ‘El Blobbo’, Steve Dallas’s name for Opus in the ‘Bloom County’ comic strip, does that date me?)
Just a few sea-and-estuary-birds for your Saturday enjoyment.
I know unsolicited free advice is generally worth what you pay for it, and that going around giving it out is unpopular. This has never stopped me before, and it’s not going to stop me today. My advice: drink lots … Continue reading
Don’t see nearly enough of these pups around. This is the first one on the blog, in fact, although there’s a pretty good chance that Baloo is part vallhund.
I’ve run into a surprising number of Eskies over the last few weeks. I hear if you brush them daily, you can get enough fur to make a gorgeous sweater in around… fourteen minutes.
Reminder from yesterday: there will be a Wags-and-Wine event, run by ‘wineluv.com’, at the Wags pet hotel near 14th and Folsom (Rainbow Foods, Best Buy, ASPCA, etc), this Friday from 5 PM to 7 PM. Early registration is $20 at the above … Continue reading
Some of the more attentive among you might remember Miss Holly from last year’s Bay to Barkers. Well, I ran into her again, and she was just as charming, if a trifle… damp.
Some more pictures from Bay to Barkers. Huskies are so pretty.