Visit the DogBlogStore!
- Adam Lang on Dog of the Day: Greta the Golden Retriever/Toy Poodle Mix
- Kathleen on Dog of the Day: Greta the Golden Retriever/Toy Poodle Mix
- Dolores Harris on Dog of the Day: Jake the St. Bernard/Golden Retriever Mix
- Adam Lang on Dog of the Day: Jake the St. Bernard/Golden Retriever Mix
- Stephen on Dog of the Day: Jake the St. Bernard/Golden Retriever Mix
Tag Archives: American Pit Bull Terrier
A welcome home puppy for Autumn, who has been out of town for most of the last month and a half. I hope she runs into Roxie, because she deserves some puppy-licks.
Guess what I found in my backlog? Yet another Jackson! This one is a 14-week-old American pit bull terrier/Labrador retriever puppy.
Since I shamefully neglected you on Friday, you get another puppy before puppy week is officially over. Meet Cisco, the 13-week-old Pit Bull/Border Collie mix. If you’re feeling down, Cisco will be your friend.
We could be wrong about the mix, but we do know why she’s named ‘Baylie’: she was born on New Year’s Eve, on the Bay Bridge. I am not entirely sure how that worked, but it’s an awesome story nonetheless.
Sky and her dad are going to make an unbeatable pair.
I’m home. Woot. God I’m tired. Was a good trip, though. Have a pit bull puppy in celebration. Pepper is 7 months old, and she is a cuddle monster.
Second dog we’ve had in a while that was guarding someone’s stuff while she was inside a store or cafe or some such. I’m pretty sure that if I’d tried to take anything, she would have given me a vicious … Continue reading
Someone was looking all innocent and then ambushing passers-by.
Ran into this rather patient pup hanging out on Polk Street. Quite a getup!
I didn’t get this guys name… I was too busy being bowled over by cute.