Visit the DogBlogStore!
- Darrick Austin on Dog of the Day: Pug in a Purple Octopus Costume
- Dog of the Day: Pug in a Purple Octopus Costume | The Dogs of San Francisco on Double Dog Thanks-Gav-ing Day: Jemma and Minka the Bernese Mountain Dogs
- Dog of the Day: Dexter the 10-Week-Old Labrador Retriever/Australian Cattle Dog Mix Puppy | The Dogs of San Francisco on Dog of the Day: Oh My God I Have No Idea But I Want One
- Darrick on Double Dog Day: Golden/Dachshund Mix and West Highland White Terrier
- Adam Lang on Double Dog Day: Golden/Dachshund Mix and West Highland White Terrier
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: Bernese Mountain Dog
Today hasn’t gone quite as planned, but I’m still here, and can still give thanks for friends (both of the human and canine varieties.) So here are some friends: the ever-awesome Jemma and her family, including her new (adopted) little sister, … Continue reading
Some sad news: at somewhere between nine and ten years old, Dasja, one of Autumn’s first and most floofy customers, has passed away. She will be missed; even though Autumn and I only knew her in her later years, when … Continue reading
This dog-sitting thing is hard work. Especially when you’re dog-sitting two gigantic snorgly goofhounds, one of whom just wants to stay home and sleep and occasionally have her butt scratched, and the other of whom wants to run and play … Continue reading
Autumn occasionally dogsits for someone with a pair of Bernese mountain dogs, Dasja and Jemma. They are both lovely cuddly dogs, although Dasja’s getting old so Jemmy is definitely the goofier of the two.
And just to round out this week, an old favorite. I posted this before, a long time ago, but I cleaned it up quite a bit since then.
Alma is another repeat customer, although last time I saw her I didn’t get to say hi to her dad, since she was tied up outside the Jug Shop.
Still some ‘puppy-fro’ left, but Dorothy is approaching the size where she can hug you back! And hug you back she will… she has progressed from ‘slightly timid of everyone’ to full ‘Dug the Dog’ mode: ‘I have just met … Continue reading
Help! All the Bernese mountain dogs in the city are conspiring to make me fall in love with them!
In celebration of Autumn’s triumphant return from the East Coast, here is a ridiculously adorable newcomer to the neighborhood that I ran into in our local java-cave, the Chameleon Cafe.
I’ve been a bad boy… didn’t post at all yesterday, and I’m late today. Bad me! In reparation, here are two awfully good dogs. (Jemma is the one with the shorter fur.)