Visit the DogBlogStore!
- Adam Lang on Dog of the NATIONAL PUPPY DAY: Burger the 11-Week-Old Chihuahua/Pit Bull/Dachshund Mix Puppy
- heidi on Dog of the NATIONAL PUPPY DAY: Burger the 11-Week-Old Chihuahua/Pit Bull/Dachshund Mix Puppy
- Adam Lang on Dog of the Day: Duchess the Diabetes Alert Dog in Training
- Adam Lang on Dog of the Day: Panda the Miniature Australian Shepherd Puppy
- Rose Marie on Dog of the Day: Panda the Miniature Australian Shepherd Puppy
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: Bernese Mountain Dog
Autumn occasionally dogsits for someone with a pair of Bernese mountain dogs, Dasja and Jemma. They are both lovely cuddly dogs, although Dasja’s getting old so Jemmy is definitely the goofier of the two.
And just to round out this week, an old favorite. I posted this before, a long time ago, but I cleaned it up quite a bit since then.
Alma is another repeat customer, although last time I saw her I didn’t get to say hi to her dad, since she was tied up outside the Jug Shop.
Still some ‘puppy-fro’ left, but Dorothy is approaching the size where she can hug you back! And hug you back she will… she has progressed from ‘slightly timid of everyone’ to full ‘Dug the Dog’ mode: ‘I have just met … Continue reading
Help! All the Bernese mountain dogs in the city are conspiring to make me fall in love with them!
In celebration of Autumn’s triumphant return from the East Coast, here is a ridiculously adorable newcomer to the neighborhood that I ran into in our local java-cave, the Chameleon Cafe.
I’ve been a bad boy… didn’t post at all yesterday, and I’m late today. Bad me! In reparation, here are two awfully good dogs. (Jemma is the one with the shorter fur.)
There is no such thing as a non-photogenic Berner.
Hugo! 5 months old and already ginormous. I want to wrestle with him.
I haven’t posted a berninator in quite some time. I’ve been saving this one up since the Swiss Dog Day, and now that we’re into the short days, and nearly into December, I think we deserve a little brain-melting cuteness.