Visit the DogBlogStore!
- Darrick Austin on Dog of the Day: Pug in a Purple Octopus Costume
- Dog of the Day: Pug in a Purple Octopus Costume | The Dogs of San Francisco on Double Dog Thanks-Gav-ing Day: Jemma and Minka the Bernese Mountain Dogs
- Dog of the Day: Dexter the 10-Week-Old Labrador Retriever/Australian Cattle Dog Mix Puppy | The Dogs of San Francisco on Dog of the Day: Oh My God I Have No Idea But I Want One
- Darrick on Double Dog Day: Golden/Dachshund Mix and West Highland White Terrier
- Adam Lang on Double Dog Day: Golden/Dachshund Mix and West Highland White Terrier
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: Boston Terrier
I have never seen anything quite like Rooney (girl, 4 years old). She’s a complete sweetheart, even when you try to get her ball away from her. You still won’t succeed, mind you. She just doesn’t blame you for trying. … Continue reading
I believe this to be Mini Cooper Bocephus Conrad Lincecum Pell, Mini Cooper (or ‘Coop?’) for short, who is a ten-year-old chihuahua/Boston terrier mix. That’s a lot of names for a dog who fits in a bag!
Found this good sport tied up outside a store down near work.
Having some problems getting switched over to the new hosting plan. Can’t post large amounts of new stuff until I get switched over. As it is, I’m deleting old stuff that I probably shouldn’t be. Ugh. So… dognose.
Writing this live from the aftermath of the Pampered Pooch Party, at the Half Moon Bay Ritz Carlton. It’s been a really long time since I stayed at a Ritz Carlton (like… I think I was eight? Ten?) And although … Continue reading
Still deciding what to do. The Macintosh resale market is really weird. In the mean time, here’s that Boston terrier again. Incidentally, only three more days until the photography contest ends! Hurry up and submit!
Still contemplating options on the hosting front. Thinking of setting up a Mac mini colocation: a little pricey up front, but where else can you get your own quad-core 16-gig-RAM SSD-with-hard-drive-backup machine for $30 a month? Then I have to … Continue reading
An interesting pair. They were staring at the store that (presumably) mom or dad was in. Fixedly. As if, if they took their eyes off of it for just a moment, mom/dad would vanish and never be heard from again.
Jasmine is a sucker for a thrown ball. (Short post today, since I’m working from home, and the vpn slows everything way down.)
Just another day at the dog park. Tomorrow’s post will not be a caturday supplement. But it also won’t be a normal dog-post. Stay tuned, true believers!