Visit the DogBlogStore!
- Adam Lang on Dog of the Day: Lizzy the Shetland Sheepdog/Golden Retriever Mix
- bryanna gresswell on Dog of the Day: Lizzy the Shetland Sheepdog/Golden Retriever Mix
- Dog of the Day: Nico the Repeat Customer Pembroke Welsh Corgi | The Dogs of San Francisco on CORGI WEEK: The Adventures of Nico and the Spotty Puppy Belly OF DOOOOOM!
- Adam Lang on Dog of the Day: Tai the Pharaoh Hound/Formosan Mountain Dog
- Jeff Curtis on Dog of the Day: Tai the Pharaoh Hound/Formosan Mountain Dog
Tag Archives: Chihuahua
I dogsat last weekend, and it was for these two little monsters! Actually, they were quite well-behaved, aside from trying VERY VERY hard to push me out of bed all night. And that wasn’t because they were mean, it was … Continue reading
Dog of the Day: Pancakes the Corgi/Golden Retriever Repeat Customer (With Bonus Dachsund in a Dress)
Pancakes! When last we saw him, he was just barely a year old. Now he’s two! And would you look at that… he has pretty much the same interests he did last year. In fact, the same pose.
Jake (5) is the store dog for a UPS store down on Chestnut Street, in the Marina district of San Francisco. He will help you with your packages (especially if they contain food), and is always very snappily dressed.
Uh… it’s okay, Trooper. Everything is going to be all right. And speaking of things being all right: we found the owners of yesterday’s dog, and returned him safe and sound this morning. Happy ending!
I saw these two and, even in the (very light) rain, just HAD to get some pictures. They make such a great pair.
I am not sure how this kind of thing happens, but yesterday, the day after I posted a couple of adorable pictures of a scruffy little mixed-breed puplet named Zoey, I ran into a dog that looked almost just like … Continue reading
It’s Zoey again! We’ve seen her before, first here and then here. But I would say she’s well worth another visit. So cute!
Quite a mix. And a super-sweet puppy, too.
Ugghhh, it has been a long day, and I really don’t feel like doing anything but throwing myself straight into bed. But I skipped yesterday already, so I’m going to give you a quick drive-by Chihuahua-ing. It’s been a while … Continue reading
Nutmeg is 6 months old, and I think she’s going to be stuck at the height of cuteness for years. Those EARS, oh my god so ridiculous. This first picture just makes me smile.