Visit the DogBlogStore!
- Dog of the Day: Entlebucher Sennenhund | The Dogs of San Francisco on Dog of the Day: Zurich the Entlebucher Sennenhund
- Adam Lang on Dog of the NATIONAL PUPPY DAY: Burger the 11-Week-Old Chihuahua/Pit Bull/Dachshund Mix Puppy
- heidi on Dog of the NATIONAL PUPPY DAY: Burger the 11-Week-Old Chihuahua/Pit Bull/Dachshund Mix Puppy
- Adam Lang on Dog of the Day: Duchess the Diabetes Alert Dog in Training
- Adam Lang on Dog of the Day: Panda the Miniature Australian Shepherd Puppy
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: Civic Center
Guess who I ran into today? A dog I posted waaaaay back in January of 2010. In fact, I think she was right around my 35th post. Her name is Ginger, and she helps out her dad, who is an … Continue reading
Maggie’s three months old, and still has that super-soft puppy coat. When I stopped to take her picture, she was pretty much entirely surrounded by admirers.
It’s spelled Louis, and pronounced Louie. You know, like French. Except that he’s an Italian mastiff, not a French mastiff, so what’s up with that? Well, anyway, as you can probably tell from the photos, he’s just as sweet as … Continue reading
Yes, this pup is a full golden retriever. She’s gotta be some kind of mutant, or maybe a throwback to the golden retrievers of the last ice age, where primitive man needed a super-fluffy yet totally adoring dog to take … Continue reading
Another dog from the St. Patrick’s Day festivities in San Francisco. This gal’s great, and is still in that awkward stage of adolescence. (As opposed to that equally awkward stage Great Danes have called ‘adulthood’.)
This dawg was watching the Irish dancers at the St. Patrick’s Day celebrations in San Francisco. She doesn’t look like she’s terribly into it, does she?