Visit the DogBlogStore!
- Dan on Double Dog Day: Foxy the German Shepherd/Shiba Inu/Australian Cattle Dog mix (?) and Golden Friend
- E.Odum on Dog of the Day: Louie the Border Collie Mix
- Adam Lang on Sad Dog Day: Rest In Peace, Dasja the Bernese Mountain Dog
- Nancy on Sad Dog Day: Rest In Peace, Dasja the Bernese Mountain Dog
- Adam Lang on Dog of the Day: Charlie the Finnish Spitz Mix
Tag Archives: Civic Center
Guess who I ran into today? A dog I posted waaaaay back in January of 2010. In fact, I think she was right around my 35th post. Her name is Ginger, and she helps out her dad, who is an … Continue reading
Maggie’s three months old, and still has that super-soft puppy coat. When I stopped to take her picture, she was pretty much entirely surrounded by admirers.
It’s spelled Louis, and pronounced Louie. You know, like French. Except that he’s an Italian mastiff, not a French mastiff, so what’s up with that? Well, anyway, as you can probably tell from the photos, he’s just as sweet as … Continue reading
Yes, this pup is a full golden retriever. She’s gotta be some kind of mutant, or maybe a throwback to the golden retrievers of the last ice age, where primitive man needed a super-fluffy yet totally adoring dog to take … Continue reading
Another dog from the St. Patrick’s Day festivities in San Francisco. This gal’s great, and is still in that awkward stage of adolescence. (As opposed to that equally awkward stage Great Danes have called ‘adulthood’.)
This dawg was watching the Irish dancers at the St. Patrick’s Day celebrations in San Francisco. She doesn’t look like she’s terribly into it, does she?