Visit the DogBlogStore!
- Adam Lang on Dog of the Day: Zoey the Pom/Chihuahua/Dachshund Mix Puppy
- Sabrina on Dog of the Day: Zoey the Pom/Chihuahua/Dachshund Mix Puppy
- Confusing Double Dog Day: Magnet and Velcro the Keeshonds | The Dogs of San Francisco on Double Dog Day: Athena and Bandito the Keeshond Sibs
- Adam Lang on Double Dog Day: Two Foofly Wieners!
- Adam Lang on Dog of the Day: Dodge the Shiba Inu/Chow Mix
Tag Archives: Dachshund
So Autumn and I have some new friends/clients who live just down the street, and I got to dogsit for them a couple of weeks ago. They have a pair of little bitty dogs, both of whom are friendly, at … Continue reading
He’s kind of got that ‘mullet’ thing going on… long on the bottom and short on top.
We haven’t had any dorgis on here in quite some time. A tragedy! I must rectify this situation with dispatch. Fortunately, I have recently come upon a dorgi greatly deserving of postage. Oscar is a year and a half old, and … Continue reading
It’s Zoey again! We’ve seen her before, first here and then here. But I would say she’s well worth another visit. So cute!
I am pretty sure the one on the right is Lucy. (If anyone had ever told me that getting older was accompanied by this much stress, I would have done a lot more to try to avoid it. In the … Continue reading
One of the more improbable mixes it has ever been my distinct pleasure to meet. Ran into Louie (9) when I was out and about just after New Year’s, but because of poor photo management skills (i.e. I stuck him … Continue reading
We’ve seen this puplet before: it’s Zoey, the Pomeranian/Chihuahua/dachsund mix. She’s all grown up now, but she still fits handily in mom’s pack.
I’m dogsitting Watson, and I decided to be a little cruel and get some pictures of him dressed up for Easter. Sadly, it’s kind of tough to both keep the clothes (mostly the hat) on him and take the pictures. … Continue reading
Louie (9 years old) is a mellow, cheerful sort.