Visit the DogBlogStore!
- Adam Lang on Dog of the Day: Chloe the German Shepherd/Husky Mix
- Adam Lang on FOUND Dog of the Day: Possible Pomeranian and/or Papillon Mix, Found In Russian Hill
- Adam Lang on Double Dog Day: Foxy the German Shepherd/Shiba Inu/Australian Cattle Dog mix (?) and Golden Friend
- Adam Lang on Dog of the Day: Louie the Border Collie Mix
- Olivia on Dog of the Day: Chloe the German Shepherd/Husky Mix
Tag Archives: Embarcadero
I ran into Pickles last week, and now I am going into Pickles withdrawal. Help! Need another fix!
I have been going through some of my recent pictures today, and boy, are you guys in for a treat or six in the next couple weeks. That is, if you like nose shots as much as I do. Take … Continue reading
Well, there’s a mix you don’t see every day. Which is too bad, because Jax is awesome. (Also: Alert! This is the emergency dog-cast system! There is a missing white female boxer, last seen in the area of Golden Gate Park/Sunset … Continue reading
Xavi was such a goofy dog. He spent the entire time I was there (and that was more than five minutes) alternately growling and barking at me, and licking me and trying to get me to pet him. He was … Continue reading
What a cutie! Those ears are so utterly perfect.
Instead of my usual jogging and walking today, I took public transit for most of the way to and from work. (Back problems. Should, I am told, be back to normal in not too long.) This turned out to be … Continue reading
I have never seen anything quite like Rooney (girl, 4 years old). She’s a complete sweetheart, even when you try to get her ball away from her. You still won’t succeed, mind you. She just doesn’t blame you for trying. … Continue reading
Bulldog kisses are extra-slimy!
I only ran into Winnie (5 months old) this morning, but I just had to rush her onto the site, because she really is something special. Not only is she one of the cutest puppies I’ve seen in a very … Continue reading