Visit the DogBlogStore!
- E.Odum on Dog of the Day: Louie the Border Collie Mix
- Adam Lang on Sad Dog Day: Rest In Peace, Dasja the Bernese Mountain Dog
- Nancy on Sad Dog Day: Rest In Peace, Dasja the Bernese Mountain Dog
- Adam Lang on Dog of the Day: Charlie the Finnish Spitz Mix
- Hannah on Dog of the Day: Charlie the Finnish Spitz Mix
Tag Archives: Finnish Spitz
A first for us: a full-blooded Finnish spitz! They’re a lot smaller than I expected. I am reliably informed that Chrissie is super-loyal, and almost 11 years old, and that Gus is 8, and is Chrissie’s companion animal. I think … Continue reading
A contented dog to start your holiday weekend off right. * Updated, adding the name of this awesome dog.
Keep running into this pup, and he’s one of my favorites. I now think he’s a Finnish spitz/golden retriever mix.
Moll is, at least according to her guardian, definitely half-shepherd. And it’s pretty obvious in any case. The Finnish spitz half was a guess on my part. We’ll see what Autumn thinks in the comments. Two more pictures after the … Continue reading