Visit the DogBlogStore!
- Dog of the Day: Dexter the 10-Week-Old Labrador Retriever/Australian Cattle Dog Mix Puppy | The Dogs of San Francisco on Dog of the Day: Oh My God I Have No Idea But I Want One
- Darrick on Double Dog Day: Golden/Dachshund Mix and West Highland White Terrier
- Adam Lang on Double Dog Day: Golden/Dachshund Mix and West Highland White Terrier
- Darrick Austin on Double Dog Day: Golden/Dachshund Mix and West Highland White Terrier
- Caturday Supplement: Adopted Kitten | The Dogs of San Francisco on Dog of the Day: Atticus the Border Collie
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: Finnish Spitz
A first for us: a full-blooded Finnish spitz! They’re a lot smaller than I expected. I am reliably informed that Chrissie is super-loyal, and almost 11 years old, and that Gus is 8, and is Chrissie’s companion animal. I think … Continue reading
A contented dog to start your holiday weekend off right. * Updated, adding the name of this awesome dog.
Keep running into this pup, and he’s one of my favorites. I now think he’s a Finnish spitz/golden retriever mix.
Moll is, at least according to her guardian, definitely half-shepherd. And it’s pretty obvious in any case. The Finnish spitz half was a guess on my part. We’ll see what Autumn thinks in the comments. Two more pictures after the … Continue reading