Visit the DogBlogStore!
- Olivia on Dog of the Day: Chloe the German Shepherd/Husky Mix
- Sandy on FOUND Dog of the Day: Possible Pomeranian and/or Papillon Mix, Found In Russian Hill
- Autumn on FOUND Dog of the Day: Possible Pomeranian and/or Papillon Mix, Found In Russian Hill
- Dan on Double Dog Day: Foxy the German Shepherd/Shiba Inu/Australian Cattle Dog mix (?) and Golden Friend
- E.Odum on Dog of the Day: Louie the Border Collie Mix
Tag Archives: Fort Mason
I don’t know what Nibbler is (aside from ‘named after a Futurama character) but she certainly is scruff-a-licious!
No, you’re not imagining things, this is our second Duchess in three days. You definitely won’t be mistaking one for the other, though.
And just to round out this week, an old favorite. I posted this before, a long time ago, but I cleaned it up quite a bit since then.
I haven’t posted a berninator in quite some time. I’ve been saving this one up since the Swiss Dog Day, and now that we’re into the short days, and nearly into December, I think we deserve a little brain-melting cuteness.
This is from way back in August, at the Swiss Dog Day celebration. And no, that’s not a Swiss dog.
Okay, it’s Caturday, and I don’t have any cats. What I do have is a ridiculous animal with far too much in the way of ears. Perhaps that will do instead? (Fennec courtesy of Classroom Safari.)
Adorable! She totally looks like a humongous 80-lb housecat. Sorry for the late post, but Autumn and I were out at a sea music festival, where Autumn did three performances. And sounded awesome.
No, this isn’t the cat of a guy named Geoffrey… it’s kitten of a species of South American feline. And it is adorable, and tiny (the adults only get up to 10 lbs or so), and utterly fearless. The lady, … Continue reading
Pictures are from the annual Swiss Dog Day in San Francisco. I have rarely seen such a good example of the ‘play bow’ or ‘play pose’ or whatever you like to call it before. The tail is straight up in … Continue reading