Visit the DogBlogStore!
- Dog of the Day: Entlebucher Sennenhund | The Dogs of San Francisco on Dog of the Day: Zurich the Entlebucher Sennenhund
- Adam Lang on Dog of the NATIONAL PUPPY DAY: Burger the 11-Week-Old Chihuahua/Pit Bull/Dachshund Mix Puppy
- heidi on Dog of the NATIONAL PUPPY DAY: Burger the 11-Week-Old Chihuahua/Pit Bull/Dachshund Mix Puppy
- Adam Lang on Dog of the Day: Duchess the Diabetes Alert Dog in Training
- Adam Lang on Dog of the Day: Panda the Miniature Australian Shepherd Puppy
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: German Shepherd
Have I mentioned that y’all are awesome? So far we have three donations and two purchases from the DogBlogStore in support of the Benefit for Glenn Farr. (Which, for a blog of this readership, is pretty good! I’m not expecting to be … Continue reading
Ran into this lovely mutt on the way somewhere in Oakland a couple weeks ago. I couldn’t stop to chat, but I was sorry because she seemed really sweet. And then, around half an hour later, I came back and … Continue reading
One of the more improbable mixes it has ever been my distinct pleasure to meet. Ran into Louie (9) when I was out and about just after New Year’s, but because of poor photo management skills (i.e. I stuck him … Continue reading
I’m pretty sure Ruby has nothing to be sad about: she’s healthy, has a loving family who she’s been with for ages, and has the most ridiculously adorable ears in the history of ridiculously adorable ears.
Oliver totally reminds me of a cartoon dog I have seen somewhere, but I can’t remember where, or even in what context. Someone help me out here! (It’s funny: I guess he’s been around the neighborhood for a while. Since … Continue reading
Ladies and gentlemen, I am in love. (Absolutely platonic, I assure you. I’m already taken, after all!)
Could be a mix, could just be a straight shepherd. Quite pretty, either way, no? Looks a lot like Vlad, except goofier.
Roxy is a dog of considerable resource. It says here in the notes I have on her, along with ’4 years old’. I have no idea what it means, so you can imagine whatever you like. I’m sure whatever it is, … Continue reading
Aw man. Vlad has more awesome than any one dog deserves.