Visit the DogBlogStore!
- d the dog whisperer on Dog of the Day: Willow the Schnauzer/Mexican Hairless Mix
- lisa on Dog of the Day: Well-Trained Standard Poodle
- Dog of the Day: Entlebucher Sennenhund | The Dogs of San Francisco on Dog of the Day: Zurich the Entlebucher Sennenhund
- Adam Lang on Dog of the NATIONAL PUPPY DAY: Burger the 11-Week-Old Chihuahua/Pit Bull/Dachshund Mix Puppy
- heidi on Dog of the NATIONAL PUPPY DAY: Burger the 11-Week-Old Chihuahua/Pit Bull/Dachshund Mix Puppy
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: Golden Retriever
It’s been a good week or two for puppies. Autumn and I ran into Gunner on the way to dinner a couple weeks ago. It was a little dark for pictures, but a couple turned out okay.
‘Chow/Golden Retriever/Etc’. That’s what I have in my notes, and notes don’t lie. Autumn and I ran into Luke, and, well, long story short, I may be losing my girlfriend to someone cuter. C’est la vie, non?
Autumn and I caught a glimpse of Gaudi from afar as we were wandering Polk Street last Sunday, and made a beeline for her. Sure enough, she was cuteness personified. (Dog-sonified?)
We haven’t had a corgi/golden mix since our last round of Holly pictures.
Ran into this little gal when I was out and about with some friends of mine. She was locked in a pickup truck for a couple minutes while dad ran into a house to grab something, and REALLY REALLY wanted … Continue reading
I’m having trouble with this one. Almost looks like a golden/Great Pyrenees mix or something, though the’s pretty small for that.
Autumn and I ran into this puppy on our way somewhere, and I grabbed a few pictures. And none of them came out, they were all too blurry, due to puppy hyperkineticism. Thank goodness, we ran into her again a … Continue reading
For Christmas, here’s Autumn’s puppy with a holiday message.
Don’t have any notes for this guy. He could also be a labradoodle but there’s just something about him that makes me think ‘golden retriever’.