Visit the DogBlogStore!
- Adam Lang on Dog of the Day: Preview Service Puppy
- Anh on Dog of the Day: Preview Service Puppy
- Darrick Austin on Dog of the Day: Pug in a Purple Octopus Costume
- Dog of the Day: Pug in a Purple Octopus Costume | The Dogs of San Francisco on Double Dog Thanks-Gav-ing Day: Jemma and Minka the Bernese Mountain Dogs
- Dog of the Day: Dexter the 10-Week-Old Labrador Retriever/Australian Cattle Dog Mix Puppy | The Dogs of San Francisco on Dog of the Day: Oh My God I Have No Idea But I Want One
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: Golden Retriever
One of the costumed dogs at the doggie-block-party Autumn and I went to looked a little familiar. I think this is Moe! (Or should I say ‘King Moe’?)
I run into Luca (may actually be ‘Lucca’, not sure) at Huntingdon Park quite frequently in the mornings. He is a happy golden, except when someone else has a tennis ball. (Although it’s okay if someone else has a tennis … Continue reading
A 12-week-old puppy for your Sunday delectation. Autumn and I ran into Henry and his mom when we were out on Polk Street for dinner, and our heads exploded with cuteness. Henry is the product of attempts to breed a … Continue reading
So Autumn’s family recently got a dog, Begley. And it was pretty clear that he was in great need of companionship when they weren’t home, so they had to get another dog. And so, since the local animal shelters were … Continue reading
Autumn’s family got a couple of new dogs lately. I’ll be posting some more pictures of them soon, but for now, have a teaser.
I went to the Million Dog March today, and it was pretty awesome! I’m not convinced it was much bigger than Bay to Barkers, but it was a whole lot of dogs, and the vast majority of them were awesome. … Continue reading
It’s been a good week or two for puppies. Autumn and I ran into Gunner on the way to dinner a couple weeks ago. It was a little dark for pictures, but a couple turned out okay.
‘Chow/Golden Retriever/Etc’. That’s what I have in my notes, and notes don’t lie. Autumn and I ran into Luke, and, well, long story short, I may be losing my girlfriend to someone cuter. C’est la vie, non?
Autumn and I caught a glimpse of Gaudi from afar as we were wandering Polk Street last Sunday, and made a beeline for her. Sure enough, she was cuteness personified. (Dog-sonified?)
We haven’t had a corgi/golden mix since our last round of Holly pictures.