Visit the DogBlogStore!
- Allison on Dog of the Day: Xavi the German Shepherd/Pit Bull Mix
- Adam Lang on Dog of the Day: Chow Mix
- Dog of the Day: OMG Guess! | The Dogs of San Francisco on Dog of the Day: Oh My God I Totally Cannot Handle Willow the Eurasier Puppy
- James Ludwig on Dog of the Day: Chow Mix
- Adam Lang on Double Husk-a-Roonie Devil Dog Day
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: Goldendoodle
One day, a really nice vet came along and fastened a magic cone of happy to this dog’s neck, and said, “You will magically get treats and everyone will be your friend while you have this cone on.” And the … Continue reading
Watching these two play was a kick. Not only do they look very similar, but they also play very similarly. And yes, that goldendoodle is ‘Doug the Dog‘.
Don’t have any notes for this guy. He could also be a labradoodle but there’s just something about him that makes me think ‘golden retriever’.
Fiona is a repeat customer from way back. I haven’t met Humphrey before. The two of them together are a force to be reckoned with.
Cone of shame! Well, this guy got used to it pretty quickly, so he wasn’t bothered. And, in fact, he was getting it off (if all went well) a couple days after these pictures were taken, so with any luck … Continue reading
Another dog from the Crossroads Cafe.
A golden dog with the speed of a muppet, a cloud of dust, and a hearty ‘Hey, get back here!’ The lone doodle gallumphs again!
Fiona (Fi for short, never Fi-Fi or Feeferz!) is more of a platinum blonde than ‘golden’, but she’s definitely a doodle. Just hid the second picture below the fold.