Visit the DogBlogStore!
- Dog of the Day: Entlebucher Sennenhund | The Dogs of San Francisco on Dog of the Day: Zurich the Entlebucher Sennenhund
- Adam Lang on Dog of the NATIONAL PUPPY DAY: Burger the 11-Week-Old Chihuahua/Pit Bull/Dachshund Mix Puppy
- heidi on Dog of the NATIONAL PUPPY DAY: Burger the 11-Week-Old Chihuahua/Pit Bull/Dachshund Mix Puppy
- Adam Lang on Dog of the Day: Duchess the Diabetes Alert Dog in Training
- Adam Lang on Dog of the Day: Panda the Miniature Australian Shepherd Puppy
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: Goldendoodle
Don’t have any notes for this guy. He could also be a labradoodle but there’s just something about him that makes me think ‘golden retriever’.
Fiona is a repeat customer from way back. I haven’t met Humphrey before. The two of them together are a force to be reckoned with.
Cone of shame! Well, this guy got used to it pretty quickly, so he wasn’t bothered. And, in fact, he was getting it off (if all went well) a couple days after these pictures were taken, so with any luck … Continue reading
Another dog from the Crossroads Cafe.
A golden dog with the speed of a muppet, a cloud of dust, and a hearty ‘Hey, get back here!’ The lone doodle gallumphs again!
Fiona (Fi for short, never Fi-Fi or Feeferz!) is more of a platinum blonde than ‘golden’, but she’s definitely a doodle. Just hid the second picture below the fold.