Visit the DogBlogStore!
- Adam Lang on Dog of the Day: Lizzy the Shetland Sheepdog/Golden Retriever Mix
- bryanna gresswell on Dog of the Day: Lizzy the Shetland Sheepdog/Golden Retriever Mix
- Dog of the Day: Nico the Repeat Customer Pembroke Welsh Corgi | The Dogs of San Francisco on CORGI WEEK: The Adventures of Nico and the Spotty Puppy Belly OF DOOOOOM!
- Adam Lang on Dog of the Day: Tai the Pharaoh Hound/Formosan Mountain Dog
- Jeff Curtis on Dog of the Day: Tai the Pharaoh Hound/Formosan Mountain Dog
Tag Archives: Goldendoodle
Not sure who the ‘friend’ is, but that little white splash on the tailtip sure is cute!
Okay, so I’m not sure this is a goldendoodle. But I am definitely sure that he’s flooooofy. And very well camouflaged.
I got the name of this pup, and then accidentally deleted it. And I can’t remember if she was a goldendoodle or a labradoodle. But isn’t she gorgeous? Got some medical tests tomorrow afternoon. Nothing too serious, but it does … Continue reading
I was traveling yesterday… starting at 7 AM, and ending at… 10 AM this morning. (It was supposed to end a leeeettle bit earlier than that, but it turns out that both planes AND trains don’t respond well to sub-zero … Continue reading
One day, a really nice vet came along and fastened a magic cone of happy to this dog’s neck, and said, “You will magically get treats and everyone will be your friend while you have this cone on.” And the … Continue reading
Watching these two play was a kick. Not only do they look very similar, but they also play very similarly. And yes, that goldendoodle is ‘Doug the Dog‘.
Don’t have any notes for this guy. He could also be a labradoodle but there’s just something about him that makes me think ‘golden retriever’.
Fiona is a repeat customer from way back. I haven’t met Humphrey before. The two of them together are a force to be reckoned with.
Cone of shame! Well, this guy got used to it pretty quickly, so he wasn’t bothered. And, in fact, he was getting it off (if all went well) a couple days after these pictures were taken, so with any luck … Continue reading
Another dog from the Crossroads Cafe.