Visit the DogBlogStore!
- Dan on Double Dog Day: Foxy the German Shepherd/Shiba Inu/Australian Cattle Dog mix (?) and Golden Friend
- Adam Lang on Dog of the Day: Chloe the German Shepherd/Husky Mix
- Adam Lang on FOUND Dog of the Day: Possible Pomeranian and/or Papillon Mix, Found In Russian Hill
- Adam Lang on Double Dog Day: Foxy the German Shepherd/Shiba Inu/Australian Cattle Dog mix (?) and Golden Friend
- Adam Lang on Dog of the Day: Louie the Border Collie Mix
Tag Archives: Great Pyrenees
Well, there’s a mix you don’t see every day. Which is too bad, because Jax is awesome. (Also: Alert! This is the emergency dog-cast system! There is a missing white female boxer, last seen in the area of Golden Gate Park/Sunset … Continue reading
I guess this pup was one of the participants in Project Dog. A real celebrity in our midst!
Okay, that may be a bit of an exaggeration. But… wow! A 65 pound fully adult Great Pyrenees. How does that even happen? Even for females, the smallest the breed standard calls for is 25 inches at the shoulder, and … Continue reading
Ran across these three (two dogs and one man) in South Park, last September. I might’ve caught them on a bad day… they all seemed a trifle testy, although I did a couple of smiles out of Fletch eventually. Still, … Continue reading
This is the same Great Pyrenees that I posted a long time ago. So awesome. I talked to dad about Boo, and I think dad was having a little buyer’s remorse right at that moment (though he clearly adored Boo). … Continue reading
According to genetic typing, Melvin is 75% Bernese mountain dog and 25% Great Pyrenees… bearing in mind that those tests often have a very tenuous connection to reality. According to me, Melvin is 35% goofball 110% great foofly snorghound. He … Continue reading