Visit the DogBlogStore!
- Bailey on Dog of the Day: Buster the Corgi/Lab Mix?
- Adam Lang on Dog of the Day: Sunny the Lab/Pit/Bullmastiff(?) Mix
- Adam Lang on Dog of the Day: Seta the German Shepherd/Husky Mix
- Sandy on Dog of the Day: Seta the German Shepherd/Husky Mix
- hazel davis on Dog of the Day: Sunny the Lab/Pit/Bullmastiff(?) Mix
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: Hyde Street Pier
I ran into these two (who I believe were down visiting from Washington) up in the Hyde Street Pier area. Cooper (the bigger of the two) was really, really interested in going swimming, which I guess was a little out … Continue reading
I propose a toast: to all the service dogs, waiting patiently for the opportunity to help. If I could summon a tenth as much dedication, I’d be a better person for it.
I have a little announcement: over the next few days I’m going to be adding more designs to the Dogs of SF store! In fact, I’ve already started, although there’s more (and better) in store. Thus far, I’ve added an … Continue reading
I was at the sea music festival at the Hyde Street Pier last Saturday, since Autumn was playing there. (For those of you who don’t know, the Hyde Street Pier is also known as the San Francisco National Maritime Historical … Continue reading