Visit the DogBlogStore!
- Adam Lang on Dog of the NATIONAL PUPPY DAY: Burger the 11-Week-Old Chihuahua/Pit Bull/Dachshund Mix Puppy
- heidi on Dog of the NATIONAL PUPPY DAY: Burger the 11-Week-Old Chihuahua/Pit Bull/Dachshund Mix Puppy
- Adam Lang on Dog of the Day: Duchess the Diabetes Alert Dog in Training
- Adam Lang on Dog of the Day: Panda the Miniature Australian Shepherd Puppy
- Rose Marie on Dog of the Day: Panda the Miniature Australian Shepherd Puppy
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: Near Home
I am devastated. I took a bunch of pictures of the most adorable little toy Australian shepherd, Sadie. And every single one of them turned out blurry. Every single one! But I promised that I would link to her glorious … Continue reading
I’ve got a few posts queued up for you guys of dogs I’ve run into before, and seen again lately (starting with Sunday’s dingo mix). This time it’s the eternally awesomely goofy Baylor the field spaniel, along with a new … Continue reading
I first ran into Ani on a lovely day in June, 2012, down in the South Beach area. And then I didn’t see her again after that, and honestly I was a little worried… she was 16, after all… And … Continue reading
A fearsome threesome: Opata (boy) and Poofy (girl) are 8-week-old poodle puppies, and mom is Pisika. They were MURDER to get a good shot of, being so hyperkinetic that several of the shots where I was trying for all three … Continue reading
Just spent another two hours trying to debug WordPress. It’s fun, reading computer code you don’t understand, written in a language you don’t know, which is being run in an order you can’t identify. So have a corgi butt. This … Continue reading
I like this one. She’s got a mind of her own.
I think that’s what this guy is.
Tate just wanted to get away for a second, so he could come over and investigate me and my camera some more.
Is it just me, or would these two, suitably cartoonified, make the best comedy duo ever?