Visit the DogBlogStore!
- Adam Lang on Dog of the Day: Lizzy the Shetland Sheepdog/Golden Retriever Mix
- bryanna gresswell on Dog of the Day: Lizzy the Shetland Sheepdog/Golden Retriever Mix
- Dog of the Day: Nico the Repeat Customer Pembroke Welsh Corgi | The Dogs of San Francisco on CORGI WEEK: The Adventures of Nico and the Spotty Puppy Belly OF DOOOOOM!
- Adam Lang on Dog of the Day: Tai the Pharaoh Hound/Formosan Mountain Dog
- Jeff Curtis on Dog of the Day: Tai the Pharaoh Hound/Formosan Mountain Dog
Tag Archives: Pharaoh Hound
Really? American Eskimo dog? If that’s the result of one of those genetic dog scan things, then color me highly skeptical. If it’s knowledge of the dog’s parents, color me surprised. Even without the Eskie, though, kelpie/pharaoh hound is a … Continue reading
I have a soft spot for gangly, awkward dogs with ridiculous ears. Okay, okay, I have a soft spot for most dogs, but you gotta admit, this guy is really something.
This guy is a study in ‘why Adam needs a new camera’. The first set of pictures I took of him were all ruined by my having the macro lens thingie that’s part of my iPhone case in the wrong … Continue reading