Visit the DogBlogStore!
- Dan on Double Dog Day: Foxy the German Shepherd/Shiba Inu/Australian Cattle Dog mix (?) and Golden Friend
- E.Odum on Dog of the Day: Louie the Border Collie Mix
- Adam Lang on Sad Dog Day: Rest In Peace, Dasja the Bernese Mountain Dog
- Nancy on Sad Dog Day: Rest In Peace, Dasja the Bernese Mountain Dog
- Adam Lang on Dog of the Day: Charlie the Finnish Spitz Mix
Tag Archives: Puppy
Autumn and I ran into Buster a few weeks ago. He was four months old and utterly entrancing. And it turns out that we’re not the only entranced ones: it seems that he has an Instagram page of his very … Continue reading
And the award for ‘best name for a female Great Dane’ goes to… (Not to mention the award for most ridiculous floppy ears that keep trying to stand up.)
I ran into Pickles last week, and now I am going into Pickles withdrawal. Help! Need another fix!
I’ve been saving Sterling for a special occasion… but instead I’m gonna use him on my birthday.
I believe I have related the saga of Laundrydog, the store dog of a local laundromat, on this blog before. What I have not mentioned before is that Laundrydog, aka Zachary, passed away earlier this year, at age 12. We heard … Continue reading
Quite a mix. And a super-sweet puppy, too.
I’ve been way flaky the last few days: sorry about that. (Relatively minor) health issues. By way of apology, here is a Pomeranian puppy.
I spent a chunk of today attending a gala luncheon! All part of the glamorous lifestyle of the San Franciscan, which I normally have as much to do with as I do the glamorous lifestyle of the Australian kangaroo farmer. … Continue reading
Macy’s windows aren’t just for kittens, after all.
I didn’t get the name of this pup, alas. But he’s the best bargain of the day.