Visit the DogBlogStore!
- Rose Marie on Double Husk-a-Roonie Devil Dog Day
- Adam Lang on Dog of the Day: Preview Service Puppy
- Anh on Dog of the Day: Preview Service Puppy
- Darrick Austin on Dog of the Day: Pug in a Purple Octopus Costume
- Dog of the Day: Pug in a Purple Octopus Costume | The Dogs of San Francisco on Double Dog Thanks-Gav-ing Day: Jemma and Minka the Bernese Mountain Dogs
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: St. Bernard
Ollie is a rarity, a Saint Bernard that was adopted from an SPCA group. He’s also a ‘rescue dog’ in that he obviously goes around bringing people brandy and slobbery smooches. He’s 5 years old, and is tiny for a … Continue reading
I’m not sure I believe the mix, but the woman who had him seemed quite earnest, so I guess I’ll take her at her word. I must, say, though, that OH MY GOD CUTE!
No question what this guy is. And such a gorgeous specimen too. (Light post today… feeling under the weather.)
GOOD NEWS: The photography contest deadline has been extended to June 30th! How embarrassing. I forgot the deadline of my own contest, which was supposed to have been this last Monday. To be fair, I was out camping at a … Continue reading
As mentioned yesterday, here is Jake, the 6-year-old St. Bernard! His friend is Marley the Lab mix, who I will be featuring separately, since there are just too many good pictures of each of them to fit in one day.
Ohh, man, I’m not sure I could handle Rosie. She’s one hell of a lot of dog! And yet, every inch a lady. Well, aside from a little drool. But nobody’s perfect.
Hah! Dogs of San Francisco, coming to you from Milwaukee, Wisconsin. We made it to our hotel, if barely. An interesting trip so far, that started with Autumn nearly missing our flight (she got there with almost 15 minutes before … Continue reading