Visit the DogBlogStore!
- Darrick Austin on Dog of the Day: Pug in a Purple Octopus Costume
- Dog of the Day: Pug in a Purple Octopus Costume | The Dogs of San Francisco on Double Dog Thanks-Gav-ing Day: Jemma and Minka the Bernese Mountain Dogs
- Dog of the Day: Dexter the 10-Week-Old Labrador Retriever/Australian Cattle Dog Mix Puppy | The Dogs of San Francisco on Dog of the Day: Oh My God I Have No Idea But I Want One
- Darrick on Double Dog Day: Golden/Dachshund Mix and West Highland White Terrier
- Adam Lang on Double Dog Day: Golden/Dachshund Mix and West Highland White Terrier
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: Standard Poodle
Oh my god fluff. This was an 8-month-old labradoodle that I ran into. The fellow walking him was friendly but didn’t want to give the dog’s name, since it was his boss’s dog. Seems a wee bit silly to me, … Continue reading
Lazy post today, since I’m writing a (non-dog-related) post for another blog this evening. Found this pup a couple weeks back. Good training! Mom or dad just put the leash down and the dog stayed right where he was left. … Continue reading
Name: Landis. Age: 7 yrs. Occupation: fighting crime. (I think the darker areas around his eyes make him look like he’s wearing a superhero mask. Just me? Oh. All right, then.)
Not feeling so hot, so just one picture for today.
I propose a toast: to all the service dogs, waiting patiently for the opportunity to help. If I could summon a tenth as much dedication, I’d be a better person for it.
Fiona is a repeat customer from way back. I haven’t met Humphrey before. The two of them together are a force to be reckoned with.
Balder (named for the Norse god Balder the Beautiful, natch) is a total sucker for belly rubs. As you can see.
Black dogs are tough to take pictures of. Features tend to disappear, whether in sunlight (where weird contrast effects make white highlights out of random parts of the coat, and where details disappear entirely in shadow) or shade/overcast conditions (where … Continue reading
Despite appearances, these three were having the time of their lives. The poodle did look a little uncomfortable at one or two points, but he had a pretty effective means of communicating this, and the others apparently backed off when … Continue reading
Our friend the Great Dane from yesterday has found a couple of friends. He could handle either one individually, but when they gang up on him, he doesn’t have a prayer.