Visit the DogBlogStore!
- Darrick Austin on Dog of the Day: Pug in a Purple Octopus Costume
- Dog of the Day: Pug in a Purple Octopus Costume | The Dogs of San Francisco on Double Dog Thanks-Gav-ing Day: Jemma and Minka the Bernese Mountain Dogs
- Dog of the Day: Dexter the 10-Week-Old Labrador Retriever/Australian Cattle Dog Mix Puppy | The Dogs of San Francisco on Dog of the Day: Oh My God I Have No Idea But I Want One
- Darrick on Double Dog Day: Golden/Dachshund Mix and West Highland White Terrier
- Adam Lang on Double Dog Day: Golden/Dachshund Mix and West Highland White Terrier
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: Union Square
I spent a chunk of today attending a gala luncheon! All part of the glamorous lifestyle of the San Franciscan, which I normally have as much to do with as I do the glamorous lifestyle of the Australian kangaroo farmer. … Continue reading
Kind of looks like a Chinese crested, but with fur all over. Some Chinese cresteds do have fur all over, but it turns out that they don’t look anything like other Chinese cresteds. So whatever, I dunno, she’s kinda cute. … Continue reading
Someone got adopted! This kitten is getting a new home, and a new, noble name: Atticus! (I approve, especially given the proud history of the name here on DoSF.)
I ran into two tremendously, ridiculously adorable puppies today. One I will be posting tomorrow, barring misfortune, and that one I actually got to play with. This one I just got to peer in a window at, and occasionally see … Continue reading
Macy’s windows aren’t just for kittens, after all.
Guess what time of year it is? It’s time for MORE MACY’S WINDOW KITTIES*! (* And puppies! Offer not available in all areas. Void where prohibited by regulations regarding excessive cuteness. Which, thank goodness, does not include San Francisco.)
I have had two people in the last two weeks tell me that I need to up my feline game, because caturday just isn’t caturday without at least some occasional, well, cats. The problem is, I’m almost tapped out! Need … Continue reading
Getting awfully low on non-dog material. Going to have to break into a few homes and take pictures of the cats!
I was walking by Harputs, a store in the Union Square area, when I noticed a svelte French bulldog peering out the window at me. So of course I had to go in and say hello. It turns out that … Continue reading
Methinks someone overdid it a little bit last night on the egg nog. Reminder: the MILLION DOG MARCH is tomorrow! Come be part of the biggest dog walk in the history of humanity! How could you say no to that?