Visit the DogBlogStore!
- Autumn on FOUND Dog of the Day: Possible Pomeranian and/or Papillon Mix, Found In Russian Hill
- Dan on Double Dog Day: Foxy the German Shepherd/Shiba Inu/Australian Cattle Dog mix (?) and Golden Friend
- E.Odum on Dog of the Day: Louie the Border Collie Mix
- Adam Lang on Sad Dog Day: Rest In Peace, Dasja the Bernese Mountain Dog
- Nancy on Sad Dog Day: Rest In Peace, Dasja the Bernese Mountain Dog
Tag Archives: Union Square
Saw Coda on the way to work, in one of the touristier areas of the city. I think he was visiting, but I think he was adapting just fine.
It was pretty cold outside when I took this. (Well, cold for San Francisco… in the 40s!) But it was nice and warm in there, and the kittens were sleeping adorably. And glowing!
Ugh, I am going to run out of cats really early this year. Come on, people, some of you must live in San Francisco and have cats. Who will volunteer to let me take some adorable kitty photos?
Quite a mix. And a super-sweet puppy, too.
This kitty spent lots of time staring off dreamily into space, perhaps daydreaming of a Christmas full of petting and catnip mousies. I think he got one, too, because he was adopted around the 4th of December.
I know I promised the second half of my guide dog report, but I’m trying very hard to force myself to clean my apartment, and that’s going to take some time. Maybe I’ll post it on Christmas. In the mean … Continue reading
Thank goodness for Macy’s window-kitties!
So, as I mentioned last week, Autumn and I were invited to the Guide Dogs for the Blind holiday festivities. (It’s one of the fringe benefits of hosting a dog blog. Also invited were people from ‘Dogster‘, ‘Bay Woof‘, and … Continue reading
The one with only one smudge probably rubs against something dirty, gets another mark on there, performs some mischief, and then grooms it off. “It wasn’t ME, it was my BROTHER!”