Visit the DogBlogStore!
- Adam Lang on Dog of the Day: Lizzy the Shetland Sheepdog/Golden Retriever Mix
- bryanna gresswell on Dog of the Day: Lizzy the Shetland Sheepdog/Golden Retriever Mix
- Dog of the Day: Nico the Repeat Customer Pembroke Welsh Corgi | The Dogs of San Francisco on CORGI WEEK: The Adventures of Nico and the Spotty Puppy Belly OF DOOOOOM!
- Adam Lang on Dog of the Day: Tai the Pharaoh Hound/Formosan Mountain Dog
- Jeff Curtis on Dog of the Day: Tai the Pharaoh Hound/Formosan Mountain Dog
Tag Archives: DogFest 2012
Someone help me out here. I don’t have a lot of guesses. Maybe a Newfie mix? (But no sag!) An akita, or maybe malamute? (But those ears!) Edit: Hmm… could this be a trimmed Caucasian shepherd?
This is a picture from last spring, when Byron was less than three months old. I bet he’s grown into a real charmer. I wonder if he can howl? (If not, I’m sure he can come up with other ways … Continue reading
Okay, not sure about this guy’s name… I took pictures of about thirty dogs that day, and he may or may not be among the ones I even got names for. He does look like a dachshund mix, almost like … Continue reading
I just posted Moe in January, despite having run into him last July at Bay to Barkers, where he was wandering the Canine Good Citizen course. And then who should I run into at the DogFest a few weeks ago … Continue reading