Visit the DogBlogStore!
- Dog of the Day: Entlebucher Sennenhund | The Dogs of San Francisco on Dog of the Day: Zurich the Entlebucher Sennenhund
- Adam Lang on Dog of the NATIONAL PUPPY DAY: Burger the 11-Week-Old Chihuahua/Pit Bull/Dachshund Mix Puppy
- heidi on Dog of the NATIONAL PUPPY DAY: Burger the 11-Week-Old Chihuahua/Pit Bull/Dachshund Mix Puppy
- Adam Lang on Dog of the Day: Duchess the Diabetes Alert Dog in Training
- Adam Lang on Dog of the Day: Panda the Miniature Australian Shepherd Puppy
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: DogFest 2012
Someone help me out here. I don’t have a lot of guesses. Maybe a Newfie mix? (But no sag!) An akita, or maybe malamute? (But those ears!) Edit: Hmm… could this be a trimmed Caucasian shepherd?
This is a picture from last spring, when Byron was less than three months old. I bet he’s grown into a real charmer. I wonder if he can howl? (If not, I’m sure he can come up with other ways … Continue reading
Okay, not sure about this guy’s name… I took pictures of about thirty dogs that day, and he may or may not be among the ones I even got names for. He does look like a dachshund mix, almost like … Continue reading
I just posted Moe in January, despite having run into him last July at Bay to Barkers, where he was wandering the Canine Good Citizen course. And then who should I run into at the DogFest a few weeks ago … Continue reading