Trying to walk a fine line between ‘falling asleep all the time and feeling dizzy when I’m awake’ and ‘OMG PAIN’. Right now I’d like some of the pain back, please, because this level of sedation is an uncomfortable one.
Visit the DogBlogStore!
- Adam Lang on Dog of the Day: “Puppy” the 10-year-old Husky/Lab/Samoyed/Aussie/Whaaaatever!
- Billy M on Dog of the Day: “Puppy” the 10-year-old Husky/Lab/Samoyed/Aussie/Whaaaatever!
- Adam Lang on Dog of the Year: Trucker the German Shepherd/Rottweiler
- Brenda Cardillo on Dog of the Year: Trucker the German Shepherd/Rottweiler
- Adam Lang on Dog of the Day: Cooper the Border Collie/Flat Coated Retriever Mix
Woofing at Tweeters Since 2012My Tweets
YIKES!!! Feel better VERY soon!!!!
Thanks. I’m working on it!
Sending healing thoughts your way – and hoping the pain and discomfort are over soon. Take care.
Very much appreciated. And so far, this week has been a dramatic improvement over the previous one…
Hope you are feeling better. Take care.
Thanks. I am. Still not well, but very very definitely better.
Get better soon! I love your site!
Thanks! I’m working on it. Fortunately, I’m only having intermittent problems now, so at least I can have a bit of a life while I wait for this to, ah, ‘pass’.