Rocket is also known as ‘Rocket Dog’, but apparently is not related to Rocket Dog Rescue. She was 11 weeks old when I ran across her, and was stopping traffic she was so cute. Not that traffic is ever going very fast at that time of day (rush hour) in that area (near the Bay Bridge). But she had a noticeable impact.
Visit the DogBlogStore!
- Adam Lang on Dog of the Day: “Puppy” the 10-year-old Husky/Lab/Samoyed/Aussie/Whaaaatever!
- Billy M on Dog of the Day: “Puppy” the 10-year-old Husky/Lab/Samoyed/Aussie/Whaaaatever!
- Adam Lang on Dog of the Year: Trucker the German Shepherd/Rottweiler
- Brenda Cardillo on Dog of the Year: Trucker the German Shepherd/Rottweiler
- Adam Lang on Dog of the Day: Cooper the Border Collie/Flat Coated Retriever Mix
Woofing at Tweeters Since 2012My Tweets
Absolutely adorable – I would have stopped too.
Autumn and I have, very occasionally, actually parked the car when we were driving past something this cute, gotten out, and proceeded to pet it. Yes, it makes us look a little silly, but life is short and there are a limited supply of ridiculously adorable things to hug.
Pingback: Dog of the Day: Rocket the Miniature Australian Shepherd Puppy Again | The Dogs of San Francisco