We could be wrong about the mix, but we do know why she’s named ‘Baylie’: she was born on New Year’s Eve, on the Bay Bridge. I am not entirely sure how that worked, but it’s an awesome story nonetheless.
Visit the DogBlogStore!
- Adam Lang on Dog of the Day: Dancer the Golden Retriever/Husky Mix
- Akash on Dog of the Day: Dancer the Golden Retriever/Husky Mix
- Adam Lang on Dog of the Day: Moll the German Shepherd/Finnish Spitz(?) Mix
- Christine Cortez on Dog of the Day: Moll the German Shepherd/Finnish Spitz(?) Mix
- Adam Lang on Dog of the Day: Nellie the Labrador Retriever Chow Mix
Woofing at Tweeters Since 2012My Tweets
My puppy almost looks identical to yours ! Ears, stretch position and all! She’s 15 weeks now! I believe she’s pitbull and boxer mix !
That seems reasonable to me. Got any pictures online? Please post links!
i have the sam identical dog lol the mom is a boxer the dad is a pit but the dad seems he has some lab in hom
Really? With those same ears? Do you have any pictures online, because I’d love to see them! (If so, leave a comment with the URL and I’ll approve it!)