A puli! Our first white one. Bailey is 4, and happy as anything and doesn’t have nearly as long dreads as some pulik (the plural) do, which is handy because it means she can see and isn’t quite as hard to keep clean. Plus it’s easier for her to lick people.
Visit the DogBlogStore!
- Adam Lang on Dog of the Day: “Puppy” the 10-year-old Husky/Lab/Samoyed/Aussie/Whaaaatever!
- Billy M on Dog of the Day: “Puppy” the 10-year-old Husky/Lab/Samoyed/Aussie/Whaaaatever!
- Adam Lang on Dog of the Year: Trucker the German Shepherd/Rottweiler
- Brenda Cardillo on Dog of the Year: Trucker the German Shepherd/Rottweiler
- Adam Lang on Dog of the Day: Cooper the Border Collie/Flat Coated Retriever Mix
Woofing at Tweeters Since 2012My Tweets
I am considering getting a puli. We had two when I was a kid. Looking for a family pet/friend, not a show dog.
Well, I don’t have personal knowledge of them, but I’ve heard good things about these guys:
Might be worth giving them a look. I also heard there was a breeder up in Oregon but I don’t know anything at all about them, good or bad.